- Name :lore
- Meaning :crowned with laurel
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For lore
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- Florenceflorence how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ens. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florence is the flower of the flower". medieval form of florentius and florentia, of "florens". in the middle ages, was the name used for the men, as the historian florence of worcester. the modern usage is almost exclusively inspired by the fame of florence nightingale, who was named after the italian city where he was born (florentia latin, italian, firenze). athlete florence "loose" griffith joyner; actress florence henderson.,flowering, flower, flowering, flower,flower, flower,flowering
- Renzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,renzo, as a boys' name is pronounced ren-zoh. it is of italian origin. abbreviation of lorenzo. the japanese name of renzo, which means "third link" or "third son".
- Marcogod of war, macho, male,marco as a young man by the name pronounced mar-koh, mar-ku. it is of latin origin. in italian and portuguese variant of marcus. italian explorer marco polo. also the spanish form of mark.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Raleigha deer's meadow,the red or rye, field,meadow, the deer,the meadow, the deer,the raleigh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name: raleigh), is of old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". the location, the name. the -leigh ending, in the fashion of ashley, makes this previously masculine name suitable for a girl.,raleigh as a boy's name (also used regularly by more than girl-name: raleigh) pretty rah-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". use, is likely to be a tribute to sir walter raleigh, explorer and favorite of queen elizabeth i, who around to his place through a puddle jump, so that you can cross with dry feet. the city in north carolina was named after him.
- Archerarcher as a girl's name is pronounced ar-cher. it is of latin origin, and the importance of archer is "bowman". the word "arcarius". a surname of english of the medieval period, such as the bow and arrow were essential, hunting and fighting equipment. mild popular in the 19th century. in australia, the name can be used as a tribute to the seven archer brothers who were well-known, ranchers, and explorer, in 19th-century queensland. philantrophist archer huntington. also the form of archibald.,bowman, who excels in archery
- Shumaylah(The first woman in Islam who wore colored garments, Wife of al-abbas and she was also the first to prepare perfume, Again the daughter of Ali bin Ibrahim was a narrator of Hadith), First woman who wore coloured garments and perfume
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name