- Name :lora
- Meaning :laurel,lora how to a girl's name is pronounced lor-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the kemp's ridley is "laurel". variant of laura. this was the conventional notation in the 14th century. see also loretta.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For lora
- Danicadanica how to a girl's name is pronounced dan-i-kah. it is of slavic and latin origin, and the importance of danica "morning star; from denmark". it is a well-known and expensive royal copenhagen china pattern known as "flora danica", or "flowers of denmark". the actress danica mckellar. also the form of dana. also the form of danielle.,lucifer,the star of the day
- JisiniaJisinai is a female name and means Flora, Beautiful Flower or Resembling a flower. It is a variation of the name Yesenia and Jesenia. It is of Arabic and Spanish origin.
- MenaalSpecial flower of heaven, Extraordinary blossom from paradise, superios florat from dreamland.
- FloraDerived from the Latin word Flo,it means a flower; Roman goddess of Spring, Derived from the Latin word Flo,it means a flower, Roman goddess of Spring
- Florianflorian how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ee-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florian is "flower". from the latin flos. masculine form of flora, a roman name of a clan. saint florian (fourth century) was a roman officer under diocletian, who was called, the patron saint of poland and austria.,flower
- Lorenafamous army,laurel,lorena how to a girl's name is pronounced lor-een-ah, lor-ay-about. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lorraine is "laurel". variant of laura or lora. also the form of lauren.,the women of the region of lorraine
- Lorraineof lorraine, in france,in the province of lorraine,lorraine how to a girl's name is pronounced lor-ayn. it is of french origin, and the importance of lorraine is "from lorraine". name of the province in france (where joan of arc was), and a family, the names of the kings of france. also an elaboration of lora, or can be derived from laura (latin) "laurel". see also lorraine. actress laraine newman.,the women of the region of lorraine
- Pikepike boys of his name is of english origin, and the importance of pike is "a spear". this surname can also, fish-game, or may be, of those who lived close by, in a tip of the hill. pike ' s peak in colorado was named after zebulon pike, one of the first 18th-century soldier and explorer, the first discovered in the peak of his search for the source of the mississippi river.,pike, fish
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name