- Name :loni
- Meaning :loni how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-nee. it is hebrew, and latin, and the importance of loni is "the oak; the lion". variant of alona (hebrew) "oak" or leona (latin) "lion". in modern usage, is probably due to the actress loni anderson. see also lani.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For loni
- ApoloniaFeminine form of Apollonis which is derived from Greek name Apollo which means Strength, A variant spelling is Apollonia
- Normanthe man of the north,norman how a young man name is pronounced still claim. it is of old german origin, and the importance of norman is "aurora borealis". the name was in england before the norman conquest, and maybe you know a person, that of norway or some other northern region of britain. the normans, who conquered england in the year 1066 were originally from scandinavia, but had stopped about a century, to conquer and colonize, in the north of france, in the region known as the region of normandy, before crossing the english channel to attack the uk from the south. after the middle ages, uses, and, later, to neglect the name of strong revived in the 19th century. authors norman mailer, norman vincent peale; artist norman rockwell; television producers norman lear; the american general norman schwarzkopf.,aurora borealis, norseman,nordmann (vikings)
- Rhodesrhodes as a young man by the name is of german origin and of the importance of rhodes "where roses grow". name of a greek island and a philanthropist briton, cecil rhodes, who gave his name to a country (rhodesia) and a scholarship fund for outstanding students of england, from the ex-colonies to study at oxford in england. some famous rhodes scholar, senator bill bradley and president bill clinton.,roses,where the roses grow
- Balthasarbalthazar, as a young man by the name is of babylonian origin, and the importance of balthazar is "baal protection of the king." along with caspar and melchior, one of the three magi who brought gifts to the child jesus, though not mentioned in the bible. the name is a variant of the biblical king belshazzar. the actor balthazar getty.,god protects the king
- Leonieleonie as a girl's name is pronounced lag-o-nee, lee-oh-nee, lay-oh-nee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of leonie is "lion". léonie is the french, feminine form of leon, more in europe as a lioness. see also loni.,the lion,the lioness
- Pyramusthe name pyramus is a name of children . although the name of his great tragic love thisbe remains in modern use, paramour pyramus, a young babylonians, but they have disappeared. chaucer contains the story of his misbegotten love in your "love visions", while the version of shakespeare, performed by two jester "a midsummer night' s dream, is a classic comedy sketch. with the return of the classic name, maybe pyramus could re-emerge.
- Pauthe name pau is a name of children . a very common name in catalonia, in the northeast of spain, in no small part, because that translates into "peace" in the catalan language.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name