- Name :linn
- Meaning :as a twinflower,linn as a boy's name (also as a girl name linn) is the old english origin. you may be referred to the linen fibres, as in the case of linus, or linden, as in lindsay. rare, and easily confused with a girl named lynn.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For linn
- Lauralaurel,laurel tree,laura how to a girl's name is pronounced law-rah, loo-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of laura is "the bay, or laurel of the work." in the classical period was a crown made of the leaves of the bay laurel for heroes or winner, as a symbol of glory and victory. the poet petrarch addressed his sonnets to laura. also known as the name of the heroine of the 1940's, the film "laura". laura was also a sign of the "little house on the prairie" little house books. see also liora. actresses laura dern, laura linney; the singer laura brannigan; the first lady, laura bush.,laurel
- Linneaas a twinflower,linden,linnea, as a girl's name is pronounced you-nee-ah, we-no. it is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of linnea is "lime or linden-tree". also the name of a small pink flower of the mountain, which was named by the swedish botanist carl von linné, the inventor of the generally accepted system of classification of plants and animals. swedish girls, since this name in connection with a small blue flower. literary: there is a character called linnea in a popular series of children's books christian björk.,twinflower, linde
- LinnaeusA Boy named after a blue flower, a twinflower, A Boy named after a blue flower, a twinflower
- Madelinehigh tower or woman of magdala,madeline, a young girl of name is quite mad-a-linn. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of madeline is "woman from magdala". variant of madeleine, which is the french version. place-name: magdalena was a city beside the lake of galilee, of the house of st. mary magdalene, out of whom jesus had healed and who was in his crucifixion. literary: luis bemelmann 's children' s books had a student french character wearing a wide-brimmed hat, called madeline. actresses madeline kahn, madeleine stowe.,mary magdalene, magdalene (tower),the woman of magdala,a woman of magdala
- Romuluscitizens of rome,rome,romulus, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of romulus is "man of rome". along with his twin brother remus, the legendary founder of rome, though romulus killed his brother in a fight, where the city was then 37 years. the playwright romulus linney.,unknown
- Skylynnthe name skylynn is a girl name . lynn is especially popular suffix to the combination of the names of the days of marilyn by katelynn today, ashlyn, and brooklyn, and, to the right, skylynn (or skylyn or skylinn or skylynne). skylynn is probably influenced by the fashion of skylar, as through the word to name the sky, but skylar is itself a variation of the dutch schuyler. not unpleasant to the name, but in the end, you can do better.
- AshlinnOld English - Ash Wood, Meadow of Ash Trees, Ash Tree Clearing, Variant of the name Ashley, Irish - Dream, Vision
- FlinnSon of a Flann, i.e. male child of a red-haired man, Son of a Flann, i.e. male child of a red-haired man
- MerlinnCeltic - Sea Hill Fort; Small Falcon; A variation of the name Merlin, Celtic - Sea Hill Fort, Small Falcon, A variation of the name Merlin
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name