- Name :linda
- Meaning :linda how to a girl's name is pronounced lin-dah. it is of spanish origin and the importance of linda is "pretty". originally derived from "linde", which is a german name of the element in relation to the boundary. the name there was also, as part of other english names such as belinda and melinda. actresses linda evans, linda hunt; the singer linda ronstadt; journalist linda ellerbee; the fashion designer lindka cierach. also the shape of adelinde.,pretty,pretty,gentle, tender, charming,loving woman
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For linda
- Mandyadorable,mandy as a girl' name, which is pronounced, man-dee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of mandy is "adorable". pet form of amanda. singer mandy moore. also the shape of melinda.,who deserves the love
- Kalindakalinda how to copy a girl's name is pronounced ka-leen-dah. it is of hindi origin, and the meaning of kalinda is "the sun". hindu mythology: a reference to the mountains of kalinda or the saints kalindi river.,sun
- KaalindiRiver Yamuna; Variant of Kalindi meaning Sun; Mythological reference of Kalinda mountains or River Kalindi, River Yamuna, Variant of Kalindi meaning Sun, Mythological reference of Kalinda mountains or River Kalindi
- Malinafollower of saint columba,malina, as a girl's name is of hawaiian origin, and the importance of malina is "peace". also nickname of madelina. also the shape of madeline. also the form of melina. also the shape of melinda.,the raspberry,the woman of magdala
- Lynnfrom the lake,lake,lynn as a girl's name (also known as boy's name lynn), is very lin. that is the english, the irish and the gaelic, the origin and meaning of lynn "ruddy-complected". variant of flann. the surname may also be of old english origin gaelic means "lake", "waterfall" or "pool", and it is likely that, given that they have a family that live near these bodies of water. sometimes, as a diminutive of "linda" (in spanish) "pretty". it is mainly used as a middle name and a woman at the beginning or at the end in many names links, as kaylyn and lynlee. the actress lynn redgrave. also the shape of madeline.
- Ethelindaethelinda as a girl's name is german origin, and the meaning of ethelinda is "noble serpent". old name revived in the 19th century. also the form of ethel.
- MelindaGermanic - Hard Worker, Greek - Honey, Bee, Strong Work, Industrious, Highborn Power, Variant of Melissa
- HermelindaShield of power, Germanic - Army, Warrior, Soft, Gentle, Friendly, Avariant of the name Herlinda
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name