- Name :lily
- Meaning :lily,lily, flower,lily, flower (pure, innocent),lily as a girl's name is pronounced lil-ee. it is of latin origin. flower name on the old french, from latin lilium. the lily is a symbol of innocence and purity and beauty. actresses lillie langtry, lily taylor, lily tomlin, leelee sobieski. also the form of elizabeth. also in the form of lillian.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For lily
- Callabeautiful,beauty,calla, that as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of calla is "beautiful". from greek kallos". also the name of a flower: calla-lily. it is also a variant of caoilainn an irish gaelic name meaning "slim and fair", or kelila importance of "the laurel wreath" or an abbreviation of michaela. also the way of quality. also the way of calista. also the form of kayla.,beauty
- Yuribauer,lily,lily flower,yuri, as a young man by the name is pronounced yer-ee. is of russian and greek origin, and the importance of yuri is peasant. variant of georg. also the shape of the juri. also the form of uriah.
- Susanlily,susan how to a girl's name is pronounced soo-zun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of susan is "lily rose". abbreviation of susannah, and susannah. in the apocryphal book of tobit, susannah was a beautiful woman, the courage, which defends his innocence against the unjust accusation. for the first time in the 18th century. see also suellen, xuxa, and zsazsa. suffragetten susan b. anthony, authors susan cheever, susan isaacs; actresses susan hampshire, susan dey susan sarandon; basketball player sue bird.
- NalinaLotus, Pond of lotuses, Flower, The stalk of the water Lily, Beautiful, Fragrant the stalk of the water Lily, The flower grown in water
- Lilliangod is my oath,lillian how to a girl's name is pronounced lil-ee-an. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lillian is "lily". flower of name. the actress lillian gish; first mother, lillian carter, writer lillian hellman.,lily,lily, flower, a flower
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name