- Name :Lema
- Meaning :The name lemma means a creeper, A deer, A lady
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :4
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Bharani (Lee, Lu, Le, Lo, Li)
Similar Names For Lema
- Ambroseambrose how to a girl's name is pronounced am brohz. it is of greek origin, and the importance of ambrosio is "immortal". in english the form of the end of the huts of america, called the ambrose, from greek ambrosios. saint ambrose (fourth century) was the bishop of milan, after having been baptized by st. augustine, st. ambrosius (eighth century), was a tutor of charlemagne. the name is most common in greece, as in english-speaking countries. the writer ambrose bierce, civil war, general ambrose e. burnside.,immortal,immortal,the immortal being
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- SharifHonest, Honorable, Noble, Distinguished, Gentleman, Virtuous, Pure, Holy virtuous, Honest, noble, distinguised, An Illustrous person
- Derekderek how a young man name is pronounced car-ik. it is of english and german ancient origin, and the meaning of derek is "people' s rule". of theodoric. many phonetic variations of places of use. basketball player derrick coleman; baseball player derek jeter. also the form of darroch. also the form of dietrich.,the people of power, the rulers,the people, the rulers,the wealthy or powerful rulers of men,the man, the rulers
- Patricka nobleman,noble, patrician,noble-born,patrick how a young man name is pronounced patrik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patrick is "patrician, noble". the original latin, patricius, was a title. the romans, once they have been divided, political and social world in which the plebeians (people) and patricians (nobles). the famous saint patrick, patron of ireland (fourth and fifth century) whose feast day is the 17th of march has the name its irish associations. the name is spread outside of ireland in the 18th century. century. see also peyton. american statesman, patrick henry, actor patrick fugit, patrick swayze wore on, patrick dempsey, jason patric; the playwright john patrick shanley; basketball player patrick ewing.
- PhilipsOld Greek - Lover of Horses; Friend of horses; Horse Lover; Derived from the Greek philos or philema;, Old Greek - Lover of Horses, Friend of horses, Horse Lover, Derived from the Greek philos or philema,
- Rolandfamous in the country,famous all over the country,roland how a young man by the name is pronounced in raw land. it is of old german origin, and the importance of roland is "famous in the country." roland is celebrated in french and italian, poetic and romantic sagas as a hero in the service of charlemagne. orlando is more common in several european languages, and rowland was the preferred version in english in the past.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name