- Name :Leia
- Meaning :Heavanly child
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Leia
- Celinacelina as a girl's name is pronounced seh-leen-ah. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of celina is "the sky, the moon." variant of celia or selena. also, possibly, the french name marceline. mythology: one of the seven daughters of atlas, who have become, by zeus into stars of the pleiades to the constellation. celine is the french version of celeste, has been made famous by the singer celine dion. also the form of selina.,the sky,the goddess of the moon", "heavenly", "heavenly young warrior, represented, around mars
- Leahwoman looking frail,tired, tired, weak eyed leah as a girl's name is pronounced lay-ah, lee-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of leah is "delicate, tired." biblical: jacob's first wife, the mother of dinah and six of the twelve sons of jacob. the name was revived by the puritans. hawaiian mythology: lea is the goddess of canoe-makers. fictional princess leia of star wars," the fame that has made leia family, as with a specific name. actress lea thompson.,tired
- Naleanalea, as a girl's name is of hawaiian and african descent and the importance of nalea is "lei of love, the lioness, the queen". the hawaiian name naleialoha. in africa, swahili, is derived from the word nala.
- Laiyahthe name laiyah is a girl name . it is a yoonek spelling star wars name leia? a reduction of apply aaliyah? laila with a valley girl accent? a complicated anagram of hailey? maybe all of the above. growing in popularity for years, along with many other similar names, all, without doubt, to be confused, on the other, to the kirsten/kristen/kirsta.
- SubaruOne who is uniting. A term that identifies the Pleiaddes star cluster in the constellation Taurus, One who is uniting. A term that identifies the Pleiaddes star cluster in the constellation Taurus
- Teclakey as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of the key is "the glory of god." of "theos kleia". traditional, according to the legend, santa tecla, converted by st. paul, was the first female christian martyr. the name is very popular in greece.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name