- Name :larissa
- Meaning :cheerful,citadel, fortress (can be joyful and luminous),larissa how to a girl's name is pronounced tear-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of larissa is "cheerful". variant of lara; from the same root as hilary. popular in russia.,women of citadel
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For larissa
- Laracitadel, fortress,of larisa,as lara girl name is very lar-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lara is to "protect". from "lares", each one of the gods of roman households, the protectors of the house and the fields. it is also possible (in latin) "cheerful; famous". you can also be attributed to the greek, larissa. lara in russia is popular; he is also a spanish last name and first name. literary: the name of the protagonist of boris pasternak-novel "doctor zhivago". actress lara flynn boyle.,women of citadel
- Clareclear, clear, bright,clear as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name clare) is of latin origin, and the importance of clara is "bright, famous". the regular in english in a clear way since the middle ages. also the form of the claire. also the form of clarissa.,clare as a boy's name (also more frequently than girls name clare). sometimes, as a diminutive of clarence. in thomas hardy's tragic novel "tess of the d'urbervilles", tess falls in love with, and is to go out, a man named angel clare.,illustrious, illuminated
- Clariceand clear,clear, clear,clarice how to a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of clarice is "fame". medieval english and french form of claritia, which also means to have "fame" (of "clarus," which means "famous"), but, as the name, probably an elaboration of clara. in english the form of the french clarisse, which is a form of clarissa. he was taken by a character that appears in some versions of the medieval village of legends about roland and the other paladins of charlemagne. also the form of the claire.,illustrious, illuminated
- Charissaharisa as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of harisa is "grace." modern elaboration of charis, perhaps influenced by clarissa. also the form of carissa. also the form of the charity.,grace,mercy, kind
- Klarissaklarissa, as a girl's name is very clear-iss-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of klarissa is "bright, famous". variant of clara. see also clarissa. also the form of the claire. also the form of clarice.
- Thesallythe name of thesally is a girl name of greek origin. thessaly is the name of a region of greece, known to be close to mount olympus. this variant is suitable for the nickname of sally. it is also possible that you want to check, the name larissa, the capital of the region of thessaly.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name