- Name :kina
- Meaning :china,kina, like a girl's name is pronounced kee-close. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kina is "china". the hawaiian equivalent of tina.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For kina
- SakinaGod inspired peace of mind, Tranquility, Calmness, Comfort, Ease, Dignity, Presence of God, One whose piece of mind is inspired by God
- JankinathJanki's Husband; One of many names of Lord Ram referring him as husband of Janaki, Janki's Husband, One of many names of Lord Ram referring him as husband of Janaki
- Mackinacnext: mackinac as a boy name. from the iriquois word "michilimackinac". place-name: the path between the top and bottom of michigan, and the name of the island.
- JanakinathaRuler of Janaki; Husband of Janaki; One of many names of Lord Rama, Ruler of Janaki, Husband of Janaki, One of many names of Lord Rama
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name