- Name :Kennedy
- Meaning :Kennedy means Helmeted Chief
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Kennedy
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Euniceeunice how to a girl's name is pronounced you-nis, that-nees. it is of greek origin, and the importance of eunice is "good victory". eu nikê. biblical: eunike the mother of timothy, and took him to christianity. the name of the puritanern on the 16. century. philantrophist eunice kennedy shriver.,good victory,the victory of good
- Oswalddivine power,the reign of god,kingdom of god,kingdom of god, the divine force,oswald how to a girl's name is pronounced oz-the forest. it is of old german origin, and the importance of oswald is "power of god". come from another german, the expression, the meaning of "man from the south the forest". name of two saints, and above all 19ten century to use. the actor ozzie nelson ' s real name was oswald. the name had negative connotations in the united states, after president kennedy's assasination by lee harvey oswald. the fashion designers ossie clark.
- Fitzgeraldfitzgerald as a name of children of old french and old german origin, and the meaning of fitzgerald is "son of the spear of the rulers". to the middle name of john. f. kennedy, and the last name of his grandfather, who was known as "honey fitz".,the son of a powerful sovereign,the son of gerald
- Aristotlearistotle, a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of aristotle is "the best of all." from the phrase "aristos totalis effective". made famous by the greek philosopher aristotle, and given the importance in recent years, for the glory of jacqueline kennedy ' s second husband, shipping magnate aristotle onassis.,best,insightful, intelligent,superior,is the best end
- Jackiegod is merciful," "the son of jack", "supplanter", "god is merciful,jackie as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name jackie) is very jak-ee. diminutive-pet, and the form of jacqueline. also as a name in the 20th century, especially of jacqueline kennedy onassis. also the shape of the hyacinth. also the form of the jacobian.,who is evicted,supplanter
- Bouvierbouvier, as a young man is the name of the latin and of french origin, and the importance of bouvier is "ox". made famous by jacqueline bouvier kennedy, by which the name can be assigned, as more female as male.,barn workers,pastor
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name