- Name :Kees
- Meaning :Kess means The Priest of an Ethiopian Church
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Kees
- KeeshaImmense Joy, God is gracious, African - Favorite, Hebrew - Cassia, Cinnamon, A spelling variant of Keisha
- Lakeishacassia tree,the combination of la and keisha,lakeisha how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-kee-sha. it is possible to variant of the hebrew cinnamon means "cassia tree", via keesha and keisha. lakeisha and its variants are also rhyming variant of leticia or from the combination of la - with aisha (arabic) "alive and well". the french is the prefix of the - for the first time has been added to the free people of color in the state of louisiana and has become a popular denomination, the tendency among african-americans. it is also possible (swahili) "favorite".
- Marquiselord,marquesa as a girl's name (also more frequent than kids his name, the marquise) is very sea-kees. it is of french origin. the female equivalent to the french, the title of "marquis". the marquise is a grade name of the spanish nobility, the place and the name of a group of islands in the south pacific.
- Kornelhorn,kornel as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of kornel "like a horn". variant of cornelius. the latin name of the clan, and is often used during the roman empire. painter kees van dongen.
- Markeishamarkeisha as a girl's name is pronounced mar-kee-sha. it is of american origin. modern mix of sea and keisha, may be an evolution of the preferred sound of the marquise (mar-keese).
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name