- Name :Kayla
- Meaning :Crowned with laurels, Arabic meaning is Wise Child, Hebrew meaning is Who is like God
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :5
- Syllables :0
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Makar (KH, J)
- Nakshatra :Sravana (Khi, Khee, Khu, Khe, Kho, Ju, Je, Jo)
Similar Names For Kayla
- Callabeautiful,beauty,calla, that as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of calla is "beautiful". from greek kallos". also the name of a flower: calla-lily. it is also a variant of caoilainn an irish gaelic name meaning "slim and fair", or kelila importance of "the laurel wreath" or an abbreviation of michaela. also the way of quality. also the way of calista. also the form of kayla.,beauty
- Kayleechaste, pure,kaylee as a girl's name, that is to say: kay-lee. is gaelic origin, and the meaning of kaylee is "slender". of caollaidhe. variant of kayla with the popular-ley ending, much favored in different ways. it can also be used as a combination of kay with lee. see also cayla and kaylin. also the form of kalila. also the form of kelila.,the laurel, the crown,that is not of importance
- Saylahthe name saylah is a girl name . saylah is a name made from elements of sailor's (or saylor) and kaylah (or lady), for one of the unique names of baby, that is not real. still, it has a good sound and it is best to such inventions, as, let's say, to take it off. more authentic, saylah is a write error, the variation of the africans in the name of the town zeila. christian rap artist saylah is a male.
- Kailacrown of laurel,kaila how to a girl's name is pronounced kye-lah, kay-lah, kye-ee-lah. is the hebrew and hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kaila is "the laurel crown; style". see also cayla and kayla.
- Kalenethe name kalene is a girl name . kalene is one of the names that do not actually exist as an official name in each culture, but, at the same time, used widely and affects many other names. you can think of it as a variant of the polish botanical name "kalina", or the hawaiian kalena, or the hebrew kayla in all their variations, that may include kayley, cailey, and so on.
- Kaelathe name kaela is a girl name . the lyrics of "ae" are always a bit difficult, and the more familiar kayla has begun to fall out of fashion, but since there is nothing striking wrong with this version.
- Caylacayla how to a girl's name is pronounced kay-lah. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of cayla is "slim and fair". of caoilainn. also, maybe ídishe name kelila importance "crown of laurel", or an abbreviation of michaela. variant of kayla. cayley and other variants follow the pattern of rhyme of bailey and kaylee.,the crown of laurel
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name