- Name :Katherin
- Meaning :Old Greek - Pure, Torture, Form of Catherine
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Greek
Similar Names For Katherin
- Karenchaste, pure,karen how to a girl's name is pronounced kare-en. it is danish and greek origin, and the importance of karen is "pure". abbreviation of katherine. see also caryn, karina, and keren. the writer karen blixen; the singer karen carpenter; actress karen allen. also the form of catherine.,pure
- Kitkit boys' name (also used, in general, less as a girl's name kit), is very kit. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the kit "that leads to christ". the nicknames of christopher before chris has used. christopher columbus called the caribbean island of saint kitts for himself and saint christopher, patron saint of travelers. frontier kit carson. also the form of christian.,the nickname for katherine or christopher
- KatelynPhonetic form of caitlin - the Irish form of katherine. pure, The meaning of the name is She who is Pure
- KareenaPure, Innocent, Female friend, Manner, Mode, Order, Scandinavian, Variant of katherine, Kareena means Dear, little one
- Tracyfrom the place of thracius,of tracy, in france,of thrace,tracy as a boy's name (also as a girl name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. last appointments before the norman conquest. also possibly from a norman french name of the city is based at a gala latin personal name, thrax or thracius, whose meaning has been lost. the actor tracey walter; author tracy kidder; basketball player tracy mcgrady.,tracy as a girl's name (also known as boy's name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. possibly, a nickname for theresa (greek) the summer or derived from a norman french name of the city is based on a french-latin the names of people, whose meaning has been lost. the character of tracy lord, played by katherine hepburn in the 1940s, from the film the philadelphia story is the popular name. actress tracey ullman; tennis player tracy austin, singer tracy chapman; the swimmer tracy caulkins.
- Trinachaste, pure,trina how to a girl's name is pronounced and is create about. it is of scandinavian origin. the abbreviation of names with -trina to leave, as hurricane katrina (greek) pure. trena is a latin term that means triple, and is sometimes used in reference to the trinity. also the form of catherine. also the shape of katherine.
- KitlynOld Greek - Pure, Torture, A variant form of Caitilyn, Katherine is a spelling variant, Keeper of the keys
- Kathleenchaste, pure,kathleen how to a girl's name is pronounced kathleen. it is of irish and greek origin, and the importance of kathleen "pure". variant of katherine. first outside of ireland in the 1840s. the actress kathleen turner. also the form of catherine.,pure,pure, innocent
- Kattthe name kat is a name of children . what we usually think, the cat and kat as girls-names-nicknames, essentially, catherine and katherine. but the actor katt williams, winner of the emmy nominated for his role in atlanta, presents the fascinating possibility that the work of a young man. it was originally born, micah, and so far, u. s. parents have not shown much love to kat as the full name, but with the only unisex name come from the nature on the rise, we, i would not be surprised to see catch.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name