- Name :Kadi
- Meaning :Kadi means Rhyming
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Kadi
- Qadircapable, powerful,full of strength, power,powerful,qadir as a girl's name is of arabic origin, and the importance of qadir is "the ability, the competence." in islam, one of the ninety nine attributes names of allah. the football players qadry ismail. also the shape of kadir.
- Kadircapable of kadir as a boy's name, pronounced kah-deer. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of kadir is "the ability, the competence." al-qadir is one of the 99 attributes of allah.,powerful
- AbdulkadirOne who supports strong and powerful personality, One who supports strong and powerful personality
- KadiaRhyming; Pure; A variant of Cady meaning a rhythmic flow of sounds, Rhyming, Pure, A variant of Cady meaning a rhythmic flow of sounds
- Kadidathe name kadida is a girl's name of african origin. kadida is a anglisierte muslim or african name of quincy jones and peggy lipton for her now-adult daughter.
- ArkadiosCentral Greece region; an organizer or a leader, Central Greece region, an organizer or a leader
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name