- Name :juna
- Meaning :john's name is a maiden name of latin origin. juna, a variant of the new elegant name of the month of june, in the u. s. through the actors bradford anderson, who chose her for his daughter, whose center, the name, meredith, is the name anderson-new hampshire hometown. juna, which belongs to the fresher feeling that the names of girl with j to start. during juna was used to 30 baby girls in the united states in the last year, is a top 50 girl name in germany. juna can also be thought of as a relative of djuna, the same created, the name of the writer djuna barnes.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For juna
- PaarthArjun, Son of the earth king, Prince, Another name of Arjun, Derived from his mothers name Pritha (Kunti), One of many names of Arjuna given by Lord Krishna signifying his skills in archery, One who never misses his target
- AbhimanyuSelf-respect, Passionate, Heroic, Arjunas son, Proud (Son of Arjuna and Subhadra, nephew to Krishna. He was slain in the battle of Kurukshetra when just sixteen years old.), Arjuna's Son, Pride
- KrishnaLord Krishna, Name of the river (Incarnation of Lord Vishnu, who delivered Bhagavad Gita; cousin of Kunti; Friend and Charioteer of Arjuna), Krishna means All-Attractive
- PhalgunName of a month in Spring season, February-march in the Hindu calendar, Name of a Hindu month, Snowy Season, Red, Reddish, One who was born under the star Falguni, One of many names of Arjuna
- SubhadraSubhadra was the daughter of Vasudev and his first wife Rohini Devi, Wife of Arjun (Wife of Arjun), A wife of arjuna, sister of krishna
- UttaraHigher, North the direction, Name of a start, Better, Outcome (Princess of Virata, pupil of Arjuna as Brihhannala (his disguised identity as the eunuch dance teacher during the Pandavas final year of exile).), A star, or north direction.
- JitThe name Jit is an Indian male name and means Winner or Arjuna. It is moslty represented in Hindu religion., The name Jit is an Indian male name and means Winner or Arjuna. It is moslty represented in Hindu religion.
- ParthasarathiCharioteer of Partha Lord Krishna, Arjunas charioteer Krishna, Arjuna, charioteer of Lord Krishna
- ManjunathaLord Shiva, Name of Shiva, Lord of beauty, Charm, Pleasantness, One of many names of Lord Shiva
- PardhuArjun, Son of the earth king, Prince, Another name of Arjun, Derived from his mothers name Pritha (Kunti), Strong, Handsome, Powerful, Mighty, One of many names of Arjuna
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name