- Name :julia
- Meaning :came from jupiter; hair soft and youth,julia how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah, zhoo-lee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julia is "youthful; jupiter 's child". female july. among the early christians, but rarely in the middle ages. chef julia child; the opera house, celebrities, julia migenes; actresses julia ormond, julia roberts, julia louis-dreyfus, julia stiles.,soft hair,teen, flexible
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For julia
- Julianjulian as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julian is "young, jupiter 's child". variant of julius, the family clan-the names of some of the most powerful roman emperors. for the first time in the 18th century. see also giuliano. the musician julian lennon; activist julian bond.,soft-haired, a descendant of zeus,who has a soft beard,young, smooth,
- Julianosuch people are a pleasant ones and have passion to live and achieve their goal in life., such people are a pleasant ones and have passion to live and achieve their goal in life.
- Juliusfake beard, a teenager, comes from zeus,julius how a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of julius is "young, jupiter 's child". also the shape of julian.,the use of a soft cloth, beard,teen, fake, fake beard
- Juleeit means Jove`s Child or feminine of Julian. Such girls are jewel and spark for their friends and family and bring laughter.
- Julianithey focus on their physical appearance and posess many capabilities. They are noble, generous and kind.
- Juliannit means young and youthful. They have a spark and ignite the light in every event and occasion. They are lively and filled with energy.
- Julianeyoung and fearless.such people are easy going and have urge to seek knowledge. They have a lot of qualities and love their family and friends.
- IulianRomanian version of the name Julian, meaning youthful., Romanian version of the name Julian, meaning youthful.
- Tulliathe name of tullia is a maiden name irish, in latin origin. the unusual and fascinating tullia already since the roman times, as a woman from the famous family name tullius, as in the philosopher marco tulio cicero. modern parents, who, like tallulah or lillia, but want something more unusual would be, well, almost unknown tullia, which can also vary for tulia, reimend with julia. tullia can be shortened to tully, more correctly, an irish surname with a number of possible meanings.
- JulianLatin - Jupiter's Child; Downy; Julian is Youthful, Latin - Jupiter's Child, Downy, Julian is Youthful
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name