- Name :julia
- Meaning :came from jupiter; hair soft and youth,julia how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah, zhoo-lee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julia is "youthful; jupiter 's child". female july. among the early christians, but rarely in the middle ages. chef julia child; the opera house, celebrities, julia migenes; actresses julia ormond, julia roberts, julia louis-dreyfus, julia stiles.,soft hair,teen, flexible
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For julia
- Julianjulian as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julian is "young, jupiter 's child". variant of julius, the family clan-the names of some of the most powerful roman emperors. for the first time in the 18th century. see also giuliano. the musician julian lennon; activist julian bond.,soft-haired, a descendant of zeus,who has a soft beard,young, smooth,
- Juliusfake beard, a teenager, comes from zeus,julius how a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of julius is "young, jupiter 's child". also the shape of julian.,the use of a soft cloth, beard,teen, fake, fake beard
- Julianafeminine form of julian,of the house of july, soft, hairy, young,juliana as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah-close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of juliana is "youthful; jupiter 's child". feminine of julius or julian. first used in the beginning of the christian era. saint juliana of florence (14. century). a real name in the netherlands. see also julian, gillian, jillian, and julie. actresses julia phillips, julia moore, julianne margulies. also the form of the giulia. also the shape of the julia set.,soft hair,teen
- Tulliathe name of tullia is a maiden name irish, in latin origin. the unusual and fascinating tullia already since the roman times, as a woman from the famous family name tullius, as in the philosopher marco tulio cicero. modern parents, who, like tallulah or lillia, but want something more unusual would be, well, almost unknown tullia, which can also vary for tulia, reimend with julia. tullia can be shortened to tully, more correctly, an irish surname with a number of possible meanings.
- Julianosuch people are a pleasant ones and have passion to live and achieve their goal in life., such people are a pleasant ones and have passion to live and achieve their goal in life.
- Raoulas smart as a wolf,raoul, as a boy's name is of french origin. variant of raul (old english) "wolf counselor". rare in the english-speaking world. the actor raul julia. also the shape of ralph. also the shape of rudolph.,wolf-attorney
- IulianRomanian version of the name Julian, meaning youthful., Romanian version of the name Julian, meaning youthful.
- Julianeyoung and fearless.such people are easy going and have urge to seek knowledge. They have a lot of qualities and love their family and friends.
- Yuliyayuliya, as a girl's name is russian, of latin origin, and the importance of yuliya is youth. variant of julia.
- Julianithey focus on their physical appearance and posess many capabilities. They are noble, generous and kind.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name