- Name :juli
- Meaning :soft-haired
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For juli
- Julianjulian as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julian is "young, jupiter 's child". variant of julius, the family clan-the names of some of the most powerful roman emperors. for the first time in the 18th century. see also giuliano. the musician julian lennon; activist julian bond.,soft-haired, a descendant of zeus,who has a soft beard,young, smooth,
- Juliacame from jupiter; hair soft and youth,julia how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah, zhoo-lee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julia is "youthful; jupiter 's child". female july. among the early christians, but rarely in the middle ages. chef julia child; the opera house, celebrities, julia migenes; actresses julia ormond, julia roberts, julia louis-dreyfus, julia stiles.,soft hair,teen, flexible
- Julietthey love their life and have eternal spirit. They have a touching personality ans easily inspire others.
- Juliusfake beard, a teenager, comes from zeus,julius how a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of julius is "young, jupiter 's child". also the shape of julian.,the use of a soft cloth, beard,teen, fake, fake beard
- Juliopeople with this name try their best to please everyone. They show interest in making friends., people with this name try their best to please everyone. They show interest in making friends.
- Julishathey have a ignite in their personality and spread laughter. Friends enjoy their company and they value physical apperance.
- Julianafeminine form of julian,of the house of july, soft, hairy, young,juliana as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah-close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of juliana is "youthful; jupiter 's child". feminine of julius or julian. first used in the beginning of the christian era. saint juliana of florence (14. century). a real name in the netherlands. see also julian, gillian, jillian, and julie. actresses julia phillips, julia moore, julianne margulies. also the form of the giulia. also the shape of the julia set.,soft hair,teen
- Juliennethey are noble, kind, generous and soft spoken persons. They love truly and prove to be very useful for other people.
- Julistethey prove to be scholar and keep on trying to achieve their goal. They have a strong spirit and live their life to fullest.
- Caesarcesar as a boy's name is pronounced see-zer. it is of latin origin, and the importance that is caesar's "head of hair". name of clan of obscure meaning, possibly from "caesaries". the most famous of the institution was julius caesar (104-44 bc). due to his fame and power, caesar was the title of the roman emperors, with the meaning of "lord", and led to the czar of russia, (see tsar and the german emperor. st. caesarius (fourth century) was the personal physician of the two emperors.,full head of hair,long hair,thick hair
- Tulliathe name of tullia is a maiden name irish, in latin origin. the unusual and fascinating tullia already since the roman times, as a woman from the famous family name tullius, as in the philosopher marco tulio cicero. modern parents, who, like tallulah or lillia, but want something more unusual would be, well, almost unknown tullia, which can also vary for tulia, reimend with julia. tullia can be shortened to tully, more correctly, an irish surname with a number of possible meanings.
- Julietathey have the most precious smile and set their ideals real high. They have a hidden talent and bring joy wherever they go.
- Raoulas smart as a wolf,raoul, as a boy's name is of french origin. variant of raul (old english) "wolf counselor". rare in the english-speaking world. the actor raul julia. also the shape of ralph. also the shape of rudolph.,wolf-attorney
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name