- Name :joy
- Meaning :the increase of the happiness,the joy,the joy,the joy, as a girl's name is pronounced joy. it is of old french and latin, and the importance of joy "joy". in the middle ages is used, and became popular in the 17th century, under the influence of the puritans, to whom, as "rejoice in the lord" was an important obligation. in modern times, it usually means that the parents of the joy of his newborn child, or with the intention, the desire, the happiness. jewel and joie (zhoh-ee, z, ' wah) are the french.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For joy
- KrithvikAlways Happy, Joyful, Glad, Delighted, Blessed by Lord Muruga who is considered as bestower of happiness
- NirvaanThe child who was born to this world joyfully., The child who was born to this world joyfully.
- RitikaJoy, Of truth, Generous, A small flowing river or stream, Truthful, A joy that the truth brings
- KartikName of one of the months, Inspiring with courage and Joy, One who bestowes power and pleasure. Also, a name of the Hindu calendar month
- KeeshaImmense Joy, God is gracious, African - Favorite, Hebrew - Cassia, Cinnamon, A spelling variant of Keisha
- HarshitaHappy, Full of Joy, Cheerful, Happy, Full of Joy, Cheerful, Delighted, One who is always merry
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name