- Name :Joo
- Meaning :it means God will increase his blessings. They get success and have exotic and fun in their life.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Joo
- Julianjulian as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julian is "young, jupiter 's child". variant of julius, the family clan-the names of some of the most powerful roman emperors. for the first time in the 18th century. see also giuliano. the musician julian lennon; activist julian bond.,soft-haired, a descendant of zeus,who has a soft beard,young, smooth,
- Juliacame from jupiter; hair soft and youth,julia how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah, zhoo-lee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julia is "youthful; jupiter 's child". female july. among the early christians, but rarely in the middle ages. chef julia child; the opera house, celebrities, julia migenes; actresses julia ormond, julia roberts, julia louis-dreyfus, julia stiles.,soft hair,teen, flexible
- Julianafeminine form of julian,of the house of july, soft, hairy, young,juliana as a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah-close. it is of latin origin, and the importance of juliana is "youthful; jupiter 's child". feminine of julius or julian. first used in the beginning of the christian era. saint juliana of florence (14. century). a real name in the netherlands. see also julian, gillian, jillian, and julie. actresses julia phillips, julia moore, julianne margulies. also the form of the giulia. also the shape of the julia set.,soft hair,teen
- Judahjudah as a girl's name is pronounced joo-dah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of judah "praised". biblical: judah was the fourth of jacob, one of 12 children. judas, the greek form of judah, is very rarely used, as the infamy of judas iscariot. also the shape of the yehudi.,to commend,to praise
- Judithof judea,a jewish wife of judaea judea,woman,judith how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-dith. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of judith "from judea; jewish". biblical name. in the apocrypha, judith is a jewish heroine, who promoted the hebrew army to victory over the assyrians. the actress ms. judith anderson; movie critic judith crist; chess player judit polgar. also the form i.,woman of judea
- Jooseppipeople with this name are superb, handy and sweetheart. They can not keep you down in any matter. They are real and honest., people with this name are superb, handy and sweetheart. They can not keep you down in any matter. They are real and honest.
- Joostthey are blessed with the things and grace of God. They love everlast and have understanding capability.
- Joozherthey are noble and maintain their dignity level. They are natural, nice and jolly in nature. They forgive easily.
- Jubaljubal as a girl's name is pronounced joo-bal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jubal is "the ram' s horn'. bible: jubal was the inventor of the harp and pipes and founder, to make music. confederate general jubal early.,ram,ram ' s horn
- Giulianagiuliana, a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ahn-close. it is the italian and latin, and the importance of giuliana is "youth". variant of juliana. also the shape of the julia set.,soft hair, youth; daughter of zeus,young, smooth,
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name