- Name :Jess
- Meaning :Jasmine, God is merciful and gracious, God exists, a gift from God, God sees all
- Gender :Unisex
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :2.5
- Religion :muslim
Similar Names For Jess
- JessiGift of God, Hebrew - God Beholds, Foresight, God's Gift, God's Grace, A variant form of Jessica
- Isaiahgod provides,god is salvation,isaiah as a girl's name is pronounced eye-zy-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaiah "god is salvation". biblically: one of the great prophets and authors of the book of isaiah. jesse is a latin form. basketball player isiah thomas.,the redemption of the lord
- Jessiediminutive of jessica jean,foresight; or, god is merciful,jessie as a girl name, used less frequently than the boys of their name jessie) is very jess-ee. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jessie is "he sees". pet form of jessica, also recorded in scotland from an early date as a pet form of jean and diminutive of janet. it is also a variation of the spelling of the male name jesse. jess is a popular prefix in the contemporary girls ' name, especially in the mixes, the sound as jocelyn. opera diva jessye norman. also the shape of jasmine.,who can provide rich
- Renoreno as a name of children is very ree-noh. it is of spanish origin. abbreviation of names like moreno. also in regards to the city of nevada, that the name of the union general jesse lee reno. nevada is known for its gaming facilities, type the name of a rough-and-ready aura.
- Jesseniaflower,jessenia how to a girl's name is pronounced with the jes-mar-nee-ah. it is of spanish origin. variant of llesenia, or yesenia, which originally became popular through gypsies, the title character of the 1970s spanish soap opera. also sometimes as a variant of jessica.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name