- Name :jerusalem
- Meaning :the legacy of the peace
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For jerusalem
- Arielariel as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name ariel) is very ayr-ee-ul. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. literary shakespeare gave the name of this playful spirit in "the storm". ariel was also become popular in modern times, such as the name of the little mermaid, walt disney ' s animated movie "the little mermaid". ariel is a modern pattern.,ariel as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl ariel) is very ar-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. also the biblical name of a place, in the case of the sumerians. literary shakespeare gave that name to this playful spirit, it can disappear in "the storm". the name has connotations of the other, and despite the fact that shakespeare's play, ariel is a man, it is more often used for girls in modern times. israeli politicians ariel sharon.,god's lion,lion, the god, the hero of the age of the stove
- Berylberyl how to a girl's name is pronounced behr-el. it is of greek origin, and the importance of beryl is "light green semiprecious gemstone". the word is of indian origin, the sanskrit term "veruliya". beryllium is considered a sign of good luck. biblical: the eighth foundation of the wall of the new jerusalem was beryl. the name became fashionable in the late 19th century. author beryl markham.,bright,precious stones, sea of green, precious stones,semi-precious stones
- Salempeace,safe and protected,salem, that guys his name is pronounced say-lem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salem "peace". in relation to shalom and solomon. biblically: the name of the ancient city, which was later identified with jerusalem. in america, the name of many cities and municipalities, including the capital of oregon and the historic coastal town of massachusetts, in the place of the salem witch trials and setting of nathaniel hawthorne ' s tale, "the house of the seven gable". also the form of salim.
- Nehemiahcomforted by god,for the consolation of yahweh,god has comforted,nehemiah as a name of children is very sen-ah-m & e-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nehemiah is "the comforter." biblical: the prophet assigned to take jews to return to jerusalem from exile in babylon. used by the puritanern.,the lord comforts
- BalianIt mens Master or Lord. It was the name of a noble crusader in the kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th century., It mens Master or Lord. It was the name of a noble crusader in the kingdom of Jerusalem in the 12th century.
- Orenof a pine,jerusalem pine,laurel, or jaw,pray, as a boys' name is pronounced or-en. is the hebrew, and irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of oren is "pine tree; fair, pale". see also oron. senator orrin hatch.
- Baldwinbaldwin as a name of children of old french and old german origin, and the meaning of baldwin is "bold, brave friend". it was adopted by the normans introduced and the uk. in the middle ages it was very common, and gave rise to surnames. has been through the normans, crusaders, baldwin of boulogne, became the first king of jerusalem, in the year 1100. in addition, some families in england in the 17th century, but in modern times usually has a transferred use of the surname in place of direct revival of the norman name. baudoin is a real name in belgium. the author james baldwin.,fat friend
- Shebadaughter of an oath,sheba, a girl name is very shee-bah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of saba is "a promise". nickname of bathsheba. saba is the name of a kingdom in southern arabia, known for his great wealth. biblically: the queen of sheba to jerusalem, to see for himself if reports of solomon's great wisdom and wealth of truth.
- Armidaarmida as a girl's name. italian and spanish name. for the first time in the 16. the xiii century by the italian poet torquato tasso for a character in an epic "gerusalemme liberata", meaning "jerusalem liberated.",unknown
- Salah Al DinRighteousness of the faith, Name of the Muslim leader who liberated jerusalem from the crusaders, Righteousness of religion
- Olivetthe name of the mount of olives is a girl name . the mount of olives is a mountain ridge to the east and south side of the old city of jerusalem. it is named for the olive groves that once their slopes. several important events in the life of jesus in the gospels, which took place on the mount of olives, and in the book of acts is described as the place that jesus ascended to heaven. this name makes a fresh alternative to olivia and is worthy of consideration.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name