- Name :irie
- Meaning :cheerful, happy,positive and powerful
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For irie
- Lauralaurel,laurel tree,laura how to a girl's name is pronounced law-rah, loo-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of laura is "the bay, or laurel of the work." in the classical period was a crown made of the leaves of the bay laurel for heroes or winner, as a symbol of glory and victory. the poet petrarch addressed his sonnets to laura. also known as the name of the heroine of the 1940's, the film "laura". laura was also a sign of the "little house on the prairie" little house books. see also liora. actresses laura dern, laura linney; the singer laura brannigan; the first lady, laura bush.,laurel
- Josephinegod raises up,is going to increase god,the lord increases,josephine how to a girl's name is pronounced jn-sa-fairies. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of josephine is "the lord is exalted". female, joseph, with the diminutive-suffix -ine. napoleon famous empress josephine ' s real name was marie josephe. the cabaret celebrity, josephine baker.,god add to, the lord increases
- Arleyaxel as a girl's name (also as a girl name axel) is very ar-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of arley is "bunny meadow". possibly, "the rock of the prairie". the location, the name. also the variant of harley.
- Kimberlycyneburg the esplanade of the prairie, in the royal fortress,kimberly, when a boy's name (also used, in general, more like a girl, her name is kimberly), is of old english origin, and the meaning of kimberly is "cyneburg's meadow". place-name: cyneburg was an old english name meaning "royal forest". are masculine use of the name dates back to the boer war, when english soldiers fought in the south african town of kimberley.,kimberly as a girl, the name is used (with less frequency than the guys their name kimberly) is very kim-on-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of kimberly is "cyneburg' s field". place name and surname: cyneburg was an old english name meaning "royal forest". male use of the name dates back to the boer war, when english soldiers fought in the south african town of kimberley. judge kimba wood.,royal
- Presleythe field of the priests,of which the priest field,presley as the young man is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of presley is "priest of the prairie". the location, the name. since the middle ages. in modern times, the name has been made famous by the singer elvis presley.,the priest, the prado,the priest wood
- Titaniagreat, great,such as titanium,titanium dioxide as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of titania is "giant". mythology: the titans were a race of giants. literary: titania, the queen of the fairies in shakespeare's "a midsummer night 's dream". see also tatiana.
- Oberoneleven of the rulers,generous lead,oberon, as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of oberon is the "real carry." of auberon. literary: the king of the fairies in shakespeare's "a midsummer night 's dream". author auberon waugh. also the form of aubrey.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name