- Name :iola
- Meaning :iola how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-oh-lah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of iola is violet-colored dawn". also the form of yolanda.,violet
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For iola
- Sebastianof sebastos,people of the ancient city, sebastian,sebastian as a young man by the name is pronounced se-bass-tian. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sebastian is "worshipped". the original form of this name is known to those of a particular city or region of asia minor, whose greek name was taken from the latin imperial title of "augustus". saint sebastian, who probably was a native of this place, was a third of a century martyred, the captain, became the patron saint of soldiers. shakespeare gave him the name, the twin brother of viola in "twelfth night". the british, who since the 1940s, can be affected by a character in evelyn waugh ' s popular, "brideshead revisited". track celebrities, and sebastian coe.,venerable
- Violetplant with flowers, purple,lilac,violet, flower,violet as a girl's name is pronounced vye-a-let. it is of latin origin, and the importance of violet is purple. one of the first flowers-the name, first in the 1830s. shakespeare uses the form of viola for the enterprising heroine in twelfth night. ballerina violette verdy.
- Fabiolabean grower,fabiola how to a girl's name is pronounced fah-bee-oh-lah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of fabiola is "the bean". feminine diminutive form of fabian, from the roman last name fabius (see the fabia). it can also be derived from a latin phrase that means "pink-red speckled-flower". saint fabiola was a quarter of a century italian, founder of the first clinic of the sick and needy pilgrims. queen fabiola of belgium was a spanish princess.,lovely bean
- Abiola(African - Yoruban) Born in Honor; Born during the first days, (African - Yoruban) Born in Honor, Born during the first days
- Violantepurple flower,violante as a girl's name is greek and the latin, and the importance of violante is purple flower. the source of yolanda. the catalan way contributes to a violation of hungary, a catalan queen of the middle ages. also the form of the violet.
- Iolanthejolanthe as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of jolanthe is "flower violet". yolanda is the more common spansh way. "yolanda" was an operetta by gilbert and sullivan, in the year 1882. the form of the violet.,violet flower
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name