- Name :Holi
- Meaning :Holi is a variant transcription of Holly
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Holi
- SamvedSecond name of four vedas. means holistic in speech and deed, Integrated in speech and doings, a name of four vedas
- Hopethe desire to meet,with the hope that a girl's name is pronounced hope. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of hope is "the expectation, one faith". of hopa. one of the three names and qualities (faith, hope, charity) described in the bible in i corinthians 13:13; which have benefited from the sisters of puritanern and catholics. a legendary trio with the name were the daughters of saint sophia, whose name means "wisdom". the actress hope lange.,desire, desire,woman, with the hope of
- Veronicabrings the victory, true image,veronica how to a girl's name is pronounced ver-ron-ni-kah. it is greek and latin, and the importance of the veronica victory-bringer. variant of berenice, which has influenced the latin vera icon (true image. saint veronica (17. century) was an italian, of the mystics and the saints. she said that jesus gave a piece of cloth around his face, as he hesitated on his way to the crucifixion. you will receive a wonderful true image of jesus' face in the handkerchief. the name first appeared in britain in the century 17th and is distributed through the catholic families in the 19th century. the actress veronica lake. also the form of berenice.,the victory of the institution
- Victorconquerors, winner, winner,man, victory,victor how a young man by the name is pronounced, viktor. it is of latin origin, and the importance of victor conqueror. of late in latin victorious, was founded by christians, that is used to symbolize the victory of christ over death. a very popular saint ' s a common name in christian rome, as the female form of victory. at one time, more than 200 have been listed in the dictionary of catholic saints. the director of photography, vittorio storaro; directed by vittorio de sica, the actor victor mature; author victor hugo.,winner, conqueror
- Monicaconsultants,monica how to a girl's name is pronounced mah ni-kah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of monica is "advisor". of uncertain origin. possibly from the latin "monere", which means "advice", or "nonnica" which comes from "nonna", the latin word for "nun." you can also greek "monos" meaning "single, alone". santa monica, mother of augustine, prayed for her son and saved him from self-destruction. saint augustine, then, was one of the greatest saints of history. the name is poopular with the catholics. figure monica geller in the tv-comedy "friends".,to warn, to advise,lady of the solitude
- Ilanaborn in a tree,ilana, as a girl's name is pronounced ee-lahn-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ilana is "tree". a name, of a girl who was born on the day of the jewish holiday "new year of the trees.",oak tree,tree
- ArdvanThe protector of holiness in Zoroastrian religion., The protector of holiness in Zoroastrian religion.
- Saintholy person,holy as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of the holy is "holy". often used as a name in latin of the catholic religion in the municipalities.
- Mariannebitter; grace,marianne how a girl of name is by the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marianne is "star of the sea; of grace." a blend of marie (latin) "star of the sea" and anne (hebrew) "grace". annemarie is another name that binds the name of the virgin mary and your mother, that is so attractive to catholic families. shakespeare gave the name of mariana, a woman who is known for his loyalty "measure for measure". the french, the name symbolises the spirit of "liberty, equality and fraternity". see also miriam. also the shape of the virgin mary.,the sea or bitter
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name