- Name :hero
- Meaning :brave men,heroes,heroes, as a girl's name is of greek origin. mythology: a priestess of aphrodite and the lover of leander. literary shakespeare uses the name of the oppressed women, "a lot of noise for nothing".
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For hero
- AarshBright, Hero, Truthfulness, Dominion, Crown, Pure, Worshipped, Divine, Crown, To gloat, With regal dignity and power
- AbhimanyuSelf-respect, Passionate, Heroic, Arjunas son, Proud (Son of Arjuna and Subhadra, nephew to Krishna. He was slain in the battle of Kurukshetra when just sixteen years old.), Arjuna's Son, Pride
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- Arielariel as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name ariel) is very ayr-ee-ul. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. literary shakespeare gave the name of this playful spirit in "the storm". ariel was also become popular in modern times, such as the name of the little mermaid, walt disney ' s animated movie "the little mermaid". ariel is a modern pattern.,ariel as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl ariel) is very ar-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. also the biblical name of a place, in the case of the sumerians. literary shakespeare gave that name to this playful spirit, it can disappear in "the storm". the name has connotations of the other, and despite the fact that shakespeare's play, ariel is a man, it is more often used for girls in modern times. israeli politicians ariel sharon.,god's lion,lion, the god, the hero of the age of the stove
- RajvirBrave king, The hero of the land, Kingdoms warrior, Brave King, Mighty, Powerful and courageous King
- Aylaayla as a girl's name is pronounced ay-lah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ayla is "deer or gazelle". variant of ayala. literary: ayla, the heroine of jean auel is "the clan of the bear cave" of the series.,oak, or halo, the light of the moon,the oak, the light of the moon
- LakshmanProsperous, Brother of Lord Rama, Born to give (Brother of Rama), Trusted companion of the Hero Rama in the Indian epic Ramayana. A person who is considered a Lucky charm
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name