- Name :helena
- Meaning :luminous, radiant light,the light,the ray of light; sun ray,torch light
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For helena
- Elaineluminous, radiant light,elaine how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-layne. it is of greek origin, and the importance of elaine is "sun ray". form french of helena. in the king arthur myths, elaine is a character who fell in love with lancelot. the name first appeared in the 15th century "morte d'arthur" by thomas malory, while tennyson ' s poetry "affairs of the king", promoted 19th-century revival of the name. because many of the names in the legend of king arthur are of celtic origin, elaine may actually be derived from the welsh word elain meaning "young deer". the comedian elayne boosler; director, elaine may. also the shape of eleanor.,light,ray, ray of sunshine; perhaps â€œfawnâ€x9d,the torch of the light
- Ilonailona as a girl's name is pronounced eye-loh-near the eyes, lone-ah. is of hungarian and greek origin, and the importance of ilona is "sun ray". variant of helena. it also has the connotation of "nice", because the beauty of helen of troy. also the shape of alona.,light of the torch of the light
- Ilkabright and shiny,ilka, as a girl's name is of slav origin, and the importance of ilka is "flattering, diligent". author ilka chase. also the shape of the dew. the hungarian form of helena.,light of the torch of the light
- Yalenayalena as a girl's name is of russian and greek origin, and the importance of yalena is sun ray. variant of helena.
- Alyenathe name alyena is a girl name of russian origin. one of the many international variants of the classic helena.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name