- Name :hebe
- Meaning :the offering as a girl's name is pronounced hee-bee. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of the offering is "young". of hêbos. greek mythology: hebe, the goddess of youth and cupbearer of the gods. the name of a species of flowering plant, native of new zealand. first in england in the late 19th century.,young people,young people
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For hebe
- Everlybrave as a wild boar,a wild boar meadow,the heber meadow of the wild boars in the forest clear
- Gabriellegabrielle how to a girl's name is pronounced akv-ree-ell. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of gabrielle is "woman of god, my strength is god". french is feminine, and gabriel, gheber "man", or gabar "strong", with, "god". tennis player gabriela sabatini; dressmaker gabrielle "coco" chanel; volleyball player, gabby reece.,god is my strength,god, who is the more courageous,the woman of god, power of god
- Everleyeverley, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of everley is "eber-prado". the location, the name. singing group the everly brothers.,of heber meadow
- Thebethe names of thebe is a girl name . thebe is the name of more than one of the daughters of zeus, after some myths, and is also the name of a moon of jupiter. thebe rhyme with phoebe and can appeal to the lovers of this name.
- Inothe name ino is a girl with the name of the greek, of japanese origin. ino was one of the queens of thebes, who, after his death, became an immortal. ino raised her nephew dionysus, the son of semele and zeus), that provoked the wrath of hera. in his despair, ino jumped into the sea and, subsequently, was worshipped as leucothea (the white goddess). in japanese, ino means wild boar. ino is the most trusted in japanese in the context of ino yamanaka, a character in the anime naruto. although brief and concise, and with the "or" fashion ends, ino is one of the most rare, greek mythology, name.
- Heberheber, as a name of children is very hee-on. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of heber "enclave". biblical: hever was an ancestor of abraham. it is also a name irish translation of eibhear. in the legend of ireland, this is the name that the son of míl, the leader of the gaelic race in ireland.,partner, partner
- Fordhamthe name fordham is a name of children . last name english, more especially of ashley hebert, for his son, in the year 2014.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name