- Name :Harry
- Meaning :Army Man, House ruler, Prince Harry
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :7
- Syllables :3
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Karka (DD, H)
- Nakshatra :Punarvasu (Ke, Ko, Ha, Hi)
Similar Names For Harry
- Tiggythe name tiggy is a girl name . an energetic nick name from time to time in england, especially in the telegraph-reading circles. it is traditional for the abbreviation of "antigone", but today, that is so often given as an independent name. a remarkable institution is the former nanny to the princes william and harry, tiggy legge-bourke, who was, in fact, alexandra was born.
- Halthe army of the rulers,the status of the rulers,hal how a young man by the name is pronounced hal. it is of old german origin, and the importance of hal is "the homeland is the leader". the nickname of harry and henry, of medieval origin. in shakespeare ' s dramas of henry iv, his son affectionately as "prince hal". the actor hal holbrook, hal linden; director hal hartley. also the form of harold.
- Ollivanderthe name of ollivander is a name of children . a rare variant of the modern favorites like oliver and alexander, this costly option is, however, most of the people feel as the last of the important wandmaker garrick ollivander, of the saga of harry potterbooks.
- Pottermanufacturer of drinking water and vorratsgefäße,pot-maker,potter as a young man, the name is of english origin, and the importance of potter is "maker of pots". name professional. made famous by ficitional young magician harry potter.
- MarvoloOne who is ill will; a character from Harry Potter, One who is ill will, a character from Harry Potter
- Domhnallthe name domhnall is a girl name gaelic origin. star wars and harry potter actor domhnall gleeson put these irish and scottish name on the international map. has a particularly bedeviling to a gaelic spelling, but the pronunciation is close to donald without the last d.... despite the gravitational attraction of the star, it will be difficult to carry in the united states.
- KenricCeltic - High Summit; Greatest Champion; Royal Ruler; Son of Harry; Royal Chieftain;, Celtic - High Summit, Greatest Champion, Royal Ruler, Son of Harry, Royal Chieftain,
- Hagridthe name of hagrid's is a name of children . gentle giant rubeus which hagrid is the caretaker of hogwarts in the harry potter films (probably after hagrid rubes, also a kind of ancient greek mythological giants), but it is not the only reason for this name could prove to park liability.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name