- Name :Halo
- Meaning :Purest light, Divine Light, Shinning Light
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For Halo
- Aylaayla as a girl's name is pronounced ay-lah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ayla is "deer or gazelle". variant of ayala. literary: ayla, the heroine of jean auel is "the clan of the bear cave" of the series.,oak, or halo, the light of the moon,the oak, the light of the moon
- Solomona man of peace,of the peace,solomon as a young man by the name is pronounced " vi-lah-mun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salomon is "peace". biblical solomon, son of david and bathsheba, followed his father as king of israel. he wrote the book of proverbs, ecclesiastes and the song of songs. the wisdom of solomon, is, literally, because, if you ask him what gift would god, he asked only for the wisdom it takes to govern. used in the middle ages and the 18th. also in the form of "shalom".
- Salempeace,safe and protected,salem, that guys his name is pronounced say-lem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salem "peace". in relation to shalom and solomon. biblically: the name of the ancient city, which was later identified with jerusalem. in america, the name of many cities and municipalities, including the capital of oregon and the historic coastal town of massachusetts, in the place of the salem witch trials and setting of nathaniel hawthorne ' s tale, "the house of the seven gable". also the form of salim.
- AiylaMoonlight, Moonlight or moon halo, A beautiful girl who is strong a fighter and is so easy to fall in love with.
- ZollieHebrew - Peace; A variant of the name Solomon which is derived from the element Shalom meaning Peace, Hebrew - Peace, A variant of the name Solomon which is derived from the element Shalom meaning Peace
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name