- Name :gwendolen
- Meaning :gwendolen as a girl's name is pronounced gwyn-doh-len. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of gwendolen is "fair bow; blessed ring". gwen's "i know right, blessed, holy" and dolen "ring", "bow". in some legends, merlin the magician has a wife named gwendolyn. also, according to the myth, the name of the wife of a mythical king welsh locrine. the variation of wendy is much more common.,white ring, circle
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For gwendolen
- Gwynethblessed, happy,happy, blessed,and gwyneth as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of gwyneth is "i know right". the welsh district name of gwynned, probably gwen's, with the meaning of "i know right". it can also be a derivation of gwynaeth, meaning "happiness, happiness". its use in the english-speaking world, it seems that, due to the popular writer harriet annie hughes (19th century), whose pseudonym was gwyneth vaughan. the actress gwyneth paltrow. also the form of gwendolen.,happy, woman,white
- Wendyfriend or light-skinned, blessed,clear,wendy how to a girl's name is pronounced wen-dee. it is of english origin, and the importance of wendy is friend. literary: a created name for the heroine in james barrie ' s peter pan. dancer wendy whelan; dramatikerin wendy wasserstein; actress ms. wendy hiller. also the shape of the geneva. also the form of gwendolen. also the form of wanda.
- Wynnethe fair, white, blessed,wynne as a girl's name (also known as boy's name wynne) is welsh origin and meaning of wynne is fair pur. also the form of gwendolen. also in the form of gwyneth. also the form of winifred.
- Harleththe name of harleth is a girl name of english origin. harleth is a name that probably comes from the combination of the oh-so fashionable harlow with the evergreen elizabeth. however, literary, parents can also remember, that it is beautiful, but difficult character gwendolen harleth in george eliot ' s daniel deronda. harleth has an advantage of fashion, so that, in connection with the rise of the supermodel harleth kuusik. we think that, harleth is a beautiful alternative to harlow, and i look forward to more of them to see.
- Gwendavery well,gwenda, as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of gwenda is right, good". also the form of gwendolen.
- GwendolenGwendolen means white browed person. White brows are the sign of blessings and intelligence.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name