- Name :Gwen
- Meaning :Gwen means white. White color is the sign of holiness. So Gwen also means as holy.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gwen
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Gaela gaelic person,gael as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name gael), is of french origin. the name could be a shortened form of the breton name judicaël, which means "generous leader," or an abbreviation of gwenaël (gwenn "white, fair, pure" and hael "generous"). it can also refer to one of the celtic peoples of scotland or ireland. as a respelling of gail is also the form of abigail.,gael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name gael), is of french origin. the french name gaël is a short form of breton called judicaël, which means "generous" leader". the name could also be a shortened form of gwenaël (gwenn "white, and hael "generous"), the name of a breton saint. the term was coined in english that is used to refer to the high lands of the celts of scotland. the scots term gaidheal is developed, probably, from the irish goidel, this can be attributed to the ancient celtic word gwydd, meaning "wild". sounds similar and can also be used as a respelling of gail, which is traditionally female.,the gaelic, irish,gaelic ancestry
- Guinevereguinevere as a girl's name is pronounced " gwin-a-veer. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of "guinevere" is "fair and soft. the altfranzösischen form of gwenhwyfar welsh gwen fair, blessed, holy" and hwyfar "smooth, soft". an early form of jennifer and gaynor. mythology: king arthur, queen.,the show-white ghost, phantom,shade, white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Gwynethblessed, happy,happy, blessed,and gwyneth as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of gwyneth is "i know right". the welsh district name of gwynned, probably gwen's, with the meaning of "i know right". it can also be a derivation of gwynaeth, meaning "happiness, happiness". its use in the english-speaking world, it seems that, due to the popular writer harriet annie hughes (19th century), whose pseudonym was gwyneth vaughan. the actress gwyneth paltrow. also the form of gwendolen.,happy, woman,white
- GwenethThese are lively, expressive and having great verbal habits. They will keep the other ones happy with light chit chat.
- Wendyfriend or light-skinned, blessed,clear,wendy how to a girl's name is pronounced wen-dee. it is of english origin, and the importance of wendy is friend. literary: a created name for the heroine in james barrie ' s peter pan. dancer wendy whelan; dramatikerin wendy wasserstein; actress ms. wendy hiller. also the shape of the geneva. also the form of gwendolen. also the form of wanda.
- GwennWhite, Fair, Blessed, This is the name of success and cooperation. It is a very fortunate name, which will give you an unfair share of advantage against competition.
- Wynnethe fair, white, blessed,wynne as a girl's name (also known as boy's name wynne) is welsh origin and meaning of wynne is fair pur. also the form of gwendolen. also in the form of gwyneth. also the form of winifred.
- GwennaWhite, Fair, Blessed, This is the name of success and cooperation. It is a very fortunate name, which will give you an unfair share of advantage against competition.
- Harleththe name of harleth is a girl name of english origin. harleth is a name that probably comes from the combination of the oh-so fashionable harlow with the evergreen elizabeth. however, literary, parents can also remember, that it is beautiful, but difficult character gwendolen harleth in george eliot ' s daniel deronda. harleth has an advantage of fashion, so that, in connection with the rise of the supermodel harleth kuusik. we think that, harleth is a beautiful alternative to harlow, and i look forward to more of them to see.
- JhennaPet form of jennifer, a cornish derivation of guinevere which is from the welsh gwenhwyfar meaning fair lady
- GweneverThese are lively, expressive and having great verbal habits. They will keep the other ones happy with light chit chat.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name