- Name :Gro
- Meaning :To grow, to heal, The one who will cure in each type of environment and to grow and heal easily.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gro
- PranithaPromoted, Led, Created, Grown, Holy water, A cup used in rituals, One who is presented to others
- ShaheerWell known, The group of people use to play traditional music at Shivaji ‘s period, Shayar or Shahir, SOmeone who is well-known, famous
- VaarahiOne who rides on varaah, Is one of the matrikas, A group of seven or eight mother Goddess in the Hindu religion, One who rides on varaah. Also, one of the matrikas. A group of eight mother Goddess in the Hindu religion.
- PranitaPromoted, Led, Created, Grown, Holy water, A cup used in rituals, One who is presented to others
- NilayA house, A habitation, A place to Stay, Refuge, House, Household or manor or residence or home-grown or grange.
- AshvinA cavalier, A Hindu month, Medical God, One who owns horses, The name of the group of divine physicians, Sanskrit - Light, The first star in Evening Sky, Name of the divine twins, Considered to be Lord of Vision
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name