- Name :gitta
- Meaning :brigitte, a girl's name is of origin gaelic, and the importance of bridgette is "exalted". diminutive of brigitte.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For gitta
- Birgitbirgit, as a girl's name is pronounced on-geet deul. is norwegian of origin, and the meaning of birgit is "blessed". variant of bridget. name of a saint irish. there was also a saint brigitta, the patron saint of sweden. see also britt.,powerful, strong,strength
- Sachielsachiel as a girl's name is of hebrew origin. the name of the archangel, the watches of the people, those born under the sign of sagittarius.
- BirgitteComes from old Norse "bjart" meaning bright one or radiant. This is a variant of the Swedish Birgitta and the English Bridget.
- BirgitThis is the original viking name, meaning "the strong one". Birgit was documented approx. 8 years before Birgitta, Birgitte, Brigitta and Brigitte and all of the other forms.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name