- Name :georgia
- Meaning :the farmer, the land, the workers,in agriculture, women,georgia how to a girl's name is pronounced jor-jah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgia is "farmer". latinate feminine form of george. name of the fifth-century french saint. painter georgia o ' keefe.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For georgia
- Georginafarmer,farming, female,female form of george,georgina as a girl's name is pronounced jor-jee-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of georgette is "farmer". diminutive of georgia; feminine, georg. it is also a simple way of georgian. probably influenced by king george i-iv, who reigned from 1714 to 1830, and its origin in scotland in the 18th century, when george became popular with the anti-jacobites.
- Maconmacon as a young man by the name (as the names of girl macon). place-name: a town of france, in the burgundy wine-growing region. also a city in georgia.,macon as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of macon). name: a city in france, and later, a city in georgia.,mason
- Jorginajorgina as a girl's name is pronounced jor-jeen-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of jorgina is "peasant". variant of georgina. also the shape of georgia.
- GigaGiga is a male English, Georgian name. It originates from the Greek word for Giant., Giga is a male English, Georgian name. It originates from the Greek word for Giant.
- Miamithe name miami is a girl name . miami or florida, for that matter -- has not yet reached the place, name of stars of the southern sisters as savannah, georgia. quincy jones as her daughter kenya's second name.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name