- Name :Genia
- Meaning :Refers to peer of the realm.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Genia
- Eugeniaeugenia how to a girl's name is pronounced yoo-jeen-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of eugenia is the "noble aristocrat". female greek eugenios or latin eugene (see eugene). the way french eugénie was made famous by napoleon iii, the beautiful empress. actresses gena rowlands, geena davis.,of well-born,wellborn,wife of well-born
- PrashasthLearned one who shows the way, Path Prashast kee-jee-ye, Congenial, A compatible, congenial person
- Agamemnonagamemnon, as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the meaning of agamemnon is "working slowly". greek mythology: a mighty warrior and hero, he commanded the greeks in the siege of troy. in the typical tragedy of greek myth, his daughter iphigenia was sacrificed before the trojan war, and when he came home from the war, his wife klytämnestra killed him.,decided and firm,very firm
- Jennajust in the ghost,jenna how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ah. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of jenna is "heaven". also fantasy exchange of jenny with the-a extension; diminutive of jennifer; variant of jean (hebrew) "god is a grace." the name has been made famous by a character in the television series "dallas". jenna is also for blends and compound names. see also genna. first daughter jenna bush; actress jenna elfman. also the shape of the eugenia. also the shape of the gina.,the fair, ave,white shadow, white wave,women, of white magic
- PrashastLearned one who shows the way, Path Prashast kee-jee-ye, Congenial, The wise man who leads and shows the way
- Iphimedeiathe name iphimedeia is a girl name . a small figure in greek mythology who, obviously, very fond of incest; she married her uncle, and gave birth to several children of poseidon, the sea god, who was your grandfather. in summary: if at all, made a name ifigenia look usable for the comparison, that is all.
- Iphigeniaborn strong,born to be strong, how as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of the iphigenia is a victim". greek mythology: the daughter of agamemnon. his father sacrificed his advantage to win in the trojan war, although in most versions of the story, is saved from artemis. there are pieces, inspired by this history.,the royal birth
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name