- Name :Gay
- Meaning :Refers to joy, pleasure, delight, enjoyment.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Gay
- SvarLord Vishnu, The Sun, Heaven, World of gods, The Sky, The region of the planets and constellations, A mystical word pronounced after Om and before the Gayatri by every brahman in commencing his daily prayers, Sound, Voice, Tone, Tune, Lord vishnu
- GayatriA vedic Mantra praising the Sun, A sacred verse, A Goddess, Mother of the Vedas, Mother of the vedas also a goddess
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Enolaonly,only written backwards,enola, as a baby girl name. modern print of uncertain origin. it is possible that the investment in the spelling of the word just. the name was released in the year 1945, in the form enola gay, as the name of the plane that carried the atom bomb on hiroshima. the aircraft was named after the pilot's mother.,clear
- Gaiaearth,the mother earth,of the earth,gaia, a girl name is very gay-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of gaia "the earth". mythology: the goddess of earth, wife of uranus and mother of the titans. saint gaiana (fourth century) is an armenian saint.
- Guinevereguinevere as a girl's name is pronounced " gwin-a-veer. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of "guinevere" is "fair and soft. the altfranzösischen form of gwenhwyfar welsh gwen fair, blessed, holy" and hwyfar "smooth, soft". an early form of jennifer and gaynor. mythology: king arthur, queen.,the show-white ghost, phantom,shade, white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Allegraallegra as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lay-grah. it is of italian origin, and the importance of allegra is "gay and business a little cheerful." the musical term "allegro" means "quickly, with happy air". perhaps it was coined originally, as the name of byron's illegitimate daughter 19ten century. dancer allegra kent.,happy, happy,joy,joyful
- GaylordThe person who is much concerned with his dress and appearance., The person who is much concerned with his dress and appearance.
- Morgangreat circle,morgan as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl morgan) is very morgan. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of morgan is "circular sea." it is also possible (welsh) "brightness" or (alt-english) "bright or white sea-dweller". the actor morgan freeman; the financier jp morgan.,morgan as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name to morgan) it is very early in the morning. it is welsh and old english origin, and the meaning of morgan is "circular sea or great brightness; bright or white sea-dweller". the interpretation of meanings, and to suggest the magical machinations of king arthur's jealous sister, morgan le fay. the use of the girl arose in the 1980s, probably due to actress morgan fairchild. morgaine and morgayne medieval irish forms.,sea circle, ghost of the queen, generous,sea-born, sea song or sea-circle,travel, the sea
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name