- Name :gala
- Meaning :gala as a girl's name is of old french origin, and the meaning of gala is "carousing, revelry". also, sometimes like a russian version of helen (greek) "sun ray". salvador dali ' s wife was named gala. also the form of the gaia. also the form of galina. also the shape of the gallia. also the form of gayle.,the singer and wife of serenity
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For gala
- Tracyfrom the place of thracius,of tracy, in france,of thrace,tracy as a boy's name (also as a girl name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. last appointments before the norman conquest. also possibly from a norman french name of the city is based at a gala latin personal name, thrax or thracius, whose meaning has been lost. the actor tracey walter; author tracy kidder; basketball player tracy mcgrady.,tracy as a girl's name (also known as boy's name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. possibly, a nickname for theresa (greek) the summer or derived from a norman french name of the city is based on a french-latin the names of people, whose meaning has been lost. the character of tracy lord, played by katherine hepburn in the 1940s, from the film the philadelphia story is the popular name. actress tracey ullman; tennis player tracy austin, singer tracy chapman; the swimmer tracy caulkins.
- SumangalaOne who is making everything good, The one who makes everything good. Also the name of Rishabhdev's wife.
- Viannethe name of vianne is a girl name of french origin. a soft and velvety gala election of the first time heard, here, as a heroine of the film chocolat.
- PingalA reputed sage, A reputed sage, A variant is Pingala, Golden, Of yellow hue, Brajbhasa as used in Rajasthan during Mughal period
- MangalaAuspicious, Before morning, Sacred grass, Jasmine, Another name for Uma and Durga, A blissful one
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name