- Name :france
- Meaning :the name is in france a girl is the name of french origin. this geographical name has many gallic elan. france nuyen is a french-vietnamese actress who has starred in the broadway hit, the world of suzie wong.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For france
- Eliseelise as a girl's name is pronounced lee. it is of french and hebrew origin, and the meaning of elise is "god is my oath". abbreviation of elizabeth. the form élise was popular in france in the 17th century. century and has been well used as a name in english since the 19th century, probably, from the well-known one of 1810, beethoven's sonata "for elisa". also the form of elizabeth. also the shape of the elysia.,god is my oath,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- JoanneJoanne is a female name and means God is gracious. It has many variations that all originate from Hebrew. This version of the name is mostly used in England or France.
- Lylei come from an island,of island,lyle how a young man by the name is pronounced lye-the. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of lyle is "the island". it can also be a derivation of lisle, the name of a city in france.,someone who lives on an island,the island of
- Margaretmargaret how to a girl's name is pronounced margret. it is of greek origin, and the importance of margaret is "pearl". a holy name. historical: the names of the nine queens of england, scotland, france and austria. the name used in the english through the speakers of latin (as margarita) and alt-french (as marguerite). he was closely identified with scotland. marit is a scandinavian form. of great britain, margaret thatcher; actresses margaret sullavan, marg helgenberger; anthropologist margaret mead; author margaret mitchell.,pearl
- Louisfamous warrior famous warrior,luis how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-iss -, loo-wee. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of louis is "famous warrior". a name, with 18 of the kings of france and of the numerous saints. the german form ludwig; a latin version is clovis, which was borne by a german tribal leaders, put an end to the roman domination, what is now france and made himself king. the musician louis armstrong; scientist louis pasteur, the authors of the louis l ' amour"; robert louis stevenson; actor lou gossett, jr.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Aramisaramis, as a name of children pronounced air-a-miss. in fiction, the famous swordsman from alexandre dumas "the three musketeers", known for their ambition and aspirations, religious.,of aramits, france
- Pariscrafty,paris, france,paris, as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name in paris) is very stop-iss. it is of greek origin. name of the greek mythology. space name: paris was also in english as a surname for immigrants from the capital of france. the city was named after the gaulish tribe, which founded it, the parisii. socialite paris hilton.,paris as a boy's name (also used regularly more than the girls's name paris), is very stop-iss. it is of greek origin. greek mythology: paris was the young and beautiful prince of troy whose love affair with helen, causing the trojan war. paris was also in english as a surname for immigrants from the capital of france. the city was named after the gaulish tribe, which founded it, the parisii. see also parrish.,the tribe of the parisii, professionals, artisans
- Killianchurch, the man,the church, the monk of the cell,killian as a girl's name is pronounced kil-ee-an. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of killian is "clear-headed". from the same root as kelly. the name is very popular in france.,the war, the discord, or the church
- FrancisFree, From france, The masculine word for 'Frances', it means 'hailing from France' or a free person
- Calumcalum as a girl's name is pronounced kal-to. is of scottish, gaelic and latin origin, and the importance of calum is "dove". variant of columba. this was popular among early christians because the dove was a symbol of meekness, of purity, of peace and of the holy spirit. saint columba was influential in the sixth century, a missionary of ireland, founded a monastery on the scottish island of iona. his contemporary saint columba, also irish, was a missionary in france, switzerland and italy. calum and its variant callum as variants of malcolm in scotland.,dove
- Claudeclaude as a boy's name (also as girl's name claude) is very klawd. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of claude is "lame". roman name of clan. claudius was the roman emperor, who has succeeded caligula. saint claudius (third century) was a chief captain roman who converted to christianity. popular in france (where it is sometimes used as a girl's name) for the glory of the seventh-century saint claude of besançon. claud is the anglisierte form. painter claude monet; the composer claude debussy; congressman claude pepper; actor claude rains.,feeble person,lame,lame; box of
- GilGil is a male name of Hebrew origin and means Joy, Happiness. The name is used a lot in English speaking countries, but also in Spain and France., Gil is a male name of Hebrew origin and means Joy, Happiness. The name is used a lot in English speaking countries, but also in Spain and France.
- Napoleonof naples,the lion of the new city,napoleon how a young man name is very na-paw-lee, a. it is possible (in italian) "the man of naples," (in italian) "lion" or (alt-english) "children of the mist". the corsicans of the soldiers, was the emperor of france (19th century).,person from naples, italy,children of the fog
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name