- Name :Fidelity
- Meaning :To stay true and faithful, To stay true and faithful
- Gender :Unisex
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Fidelity
- ShraddhaVeneration, Goddess chamundi, Worship, Confidence, Fidelity, Respect, Faith (Celebrity Name: Shakthi Kapoor), One who is faithful, trusting
- ArundhatiConsort of great sage vashishtha, One who is not restrained, Fidelity, A star, Devoted, Faithful (Celebrity Name: Shobhaa De), Morning star
- Loyalfaithful, faithful,faithful as a name of children, is extremely loyal. it is of english origin, and the importance of faithfulness is "fidelity". see also lyle.
- Venturofidelity,luck, happiness,venturo, as a young man by the name it is of spanish origin and the importance of venturo is happiness, happiness.
- ArundatiConsort of great sage vashishtha, One who is not restrained, Fidelity, A star, Devoted, Faithful
- Truefidelity or loyalty,the truth, as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of truth is the truth. can be used for its emotional qualities.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name