- Name :Evelyn
- Meaning :a Hebrew name which means to breathe or live or life.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Evelyn
- Sebastianof sebastos,people of the ancient city, sebastian,sebastian as a young man by the name is pronounced se-bass-tian. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sebastian is "worshipped". the original form of this name is known to those of a particular city or region of asia minor, whose greek name was taken from the latin imperial title of "augustus". saint sebastian, who probably was a native of this place, was a third of a century martyred, the captain, became the patron saint of soldiers. shakespeare gave him the name, the twin brother of viola in "twelfth night". the british, who since the 1940s, can be affected by a character in evelyn waugh ' s popular, "brideshead revisited". track celebrities, and sebastian coe.,venerable
- Eileenbeautiful bird,bright, bright,desired; or a ray of sunshine, ray of light,eileen how to a girl's name is pronounced " eye-leen. two anglisierte forms of irish, gaelic written name of eibhlín (see eibhlin), eilín, or aibhlín (see aibhlin). the other way is evelyn or evlin. derived from norman french aveline, a derivative of vpa, which possibly means "bird". fashion designer eileen fisher; actress eileen brennan. also the shape of eleanor. also the form of helen.,the torch of the light
- Eviediminutive of eva evie as a girl's name. pet form of eve, eva, evelyn. also the form of evangeline.,life,see below
- Aileenaileen as a girl's name is pronounced " eye-leen. it is of norman origin. scottish variant of eileen, which may be "bird" means in latin. also the variant of evelyn. also the form of helen.,bright, bright, light,ray of sunshine, ray of light, radiant,torch light
- Evalynthe name evalyn is a girl name . this variant, which records more of the eva of eva, but we prefer the frequency of evelyn. evalyn was almost an actress and singer american, in the twentieth century.
- Evelinaevelina as a girl's name is of norman origin. latinate form of evelyn, or the mixture of eve with the suffix-lina. literary: name of fanny burney ' s popular 18th-century novel "evelina".,form of evelyn,i longed to
- Evviethe name of evvie is a girl name . evvie is a nickname full in the first place, the principle of listening, as a diminutive of this ev from the names of girl as evelyn and everly. not to be confused with evie or edie.
- Evoletthe name of evolet is a girl name . this name coined for a character in the movie 10,000 bc, feels good in the trend right now, taking into account the popularity of evie, eva, evelyn, etc .. in the movie, the name, the meaning is given as "the promise of life", but some creative parents, the alternative spelling evoleht — "the love" spelled backwards. other variants of spelling, appeared on the ssa list evolette, evalette, evalet and evoleth.
- Eibhlineibhlin as a girl's name is of irish or gaelic origin. eibhlín is a norman frenchman named aveline, the possible derives from the latin avis, meaning "bird". this name is the gaelic form of evelyn. is the anglisierte as aileen and eileen.,brilliant, brilliant
- Evolettethe name evolette is a girl name . a stylish't smoosh out of evelyn and juliette, is also a variant of the invented the name evolet.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name