- Name :ester
- Meaning :star, - star or myrtle leaf,star-like
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For ester
- TeshaHappiness, Survivor, Old Greek - Hunter, Harvester, Guardian, Women from Therasia, A derivative of the name Theresa
- Austinaustin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Dukeone of the leaders of the men,of the duke as a girl's name is pronounced dook. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the duke is "leader". title used as nickname or name. duke is also a short form of marmaduke. duke has western associations because it was the nickname of actor john wayne, known for her roles in the films of the american west. the musicians of jazz of duke ellington.,the leader,the title of nobility
- Elsaelsa how to a girl's name is pronounced in the vi. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of elsa is "god is my oath". abbreviation of elisabeth or elizabeth. literary: name of the lioness in the book "born free" by joy adamson, which was made into a movie. elsa had become popular as the name of the queen of disney ' s 2013, from the movie "frozen". english actress elsa lanchester. also the shape of ailsa. also the shape of the alice.,god is my oath; god's promise,promised, god,the promise of god,short form of elizabeth
- Florenceflorence how to a girl's name is pronounced flor-ens. it is of latin origin, and the importance of florence is the flower of the flower". medieval form of florentius and florentia, of "florens". in the middle ages, was the name used for the men, as the historian florence of worcester. the modern usage is almost exclusively inspired by the fame of florence nightingale, who was named after the italian city where he was born (florentia latin, italian, firenze). athlete florence "loose" griffith joyner; actress florence henderson.,flowering, flower, flowering, flower,flower, flower,flowering
- VinitaHumble, Unassuming, Obedience, Knowledge, Venus, Requester, Vinita is a variant of Vineeta and means humble or requester
- Teresaharvester,teresa how to a girl's name is pronounced ter-ree-vi ter-ray-vi. it is of greek origin, and the importance of teresa in the "end of summer". variant popular of teresa. the first carrier could were of the greek island of therasia. the popularity of the two saints, teresa of avila and thérèse of lisieux, which has resulted in the emergence of many variants. mother teresa founded an order of nuns, the missionaries of charity", their sisters, helping the people in need around the world. his work earned him the title of "the saint of the gutter", and in 1979, the peace nobel prize. see also tracy. the actress teresa wright; basketball player teresa weatherspoon.,until the harvest
- Nevadawith snow-covered,snowfall, as a boy's name (also as girl's name nevada), is very ne-vah-dah. it is of spanish origin and the importance of nevada is "snow". the name of the american western state as a first name.
- Melissahoney bee,honey bee,honey bees,melissa how to a girl's name is pronounced ma-liss-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of melissa is "bee, honey". mythology: the name of the princess of crete, who becomes a bee, after having discovered the way to collect the honey. the name was used because of the ancient greece. the singer melissa manchester; actress melissa gilbert; dancer molissa fenley.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name