- Name :esma
- Meaning :abbreviation of esmeralda
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For esma
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- Edeneden as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of the girl eden) is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". biblical: the garden of eden (hebrew êden) is the paradise, which is the home of adam and eve. can also be used as a variant of edan, or as a transferred surname, derived from the specified name edun or edon old english origin, of êad means "wealth" and hûn meaning "bear cub". some of the first uses of the name may be a variant of aidan. english statesman sir anthony eden.,eden as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name eden), is pronounced ' n ' eed. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eden is "place of joy". it is also sometimes used as a pet form of edith. biblically: the name of god in the garden, the paradise of adam and eve.,the paradise,the place of joy,instead of joy, the joy
- Michaelmichael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name michael) is very m & e-cal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of michael is "who is like god?". biblical: michael is the archangel, defeat the dragons. he and gabriel are the angels, the personal names in the canonical bible. in the middle ages, michael, the captain of the heavenly hosts and the protector of the soldiers. he was depicted often has a burning sword, and at times guard the gates of paradise. many of the saints, kings and emperors bear the names, and there are many variants, male and female. see also michal. baseball celebrity mickey mantle; the actor mickey rooney, michael caine, mike myers; singer michael jackson, mick jagger; cartoon celebrity mickey mouse; soviet statesman mikhail gorbachev; hockey player mike modane; fashion designer michael kors.,what man is as god?,who is like god?
- Foxfox as a name of children altenglischen origin and the importance of fox is "fox". probably refers to a fox-catcher or a fox in the cave or in a good person, or for someone with red hair. in ireland, as in the english translation of the gaelic nickname "sionnach" in the sense of "the fox". as a jew it is like a anglisierte form of jewish nickname of "fiksl" in the sense of "the fox". the journalist fox butterfield; english statesman, charles james fox.,wild beast in the family dog
- Senecaold,old,seneca as a boy's name (also as a girl's name seneca), is the native american indian origin. name of a tribe, part of the iroquis confederation. also the name of several new york state place names and the names of the romans, the philosopher and statesman, who lived in the time of christ was and nero guardian.,seneca as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of seneca) is the native american indian origin. the seneca-tribe of the iroquois lived in the finger lakes area of western new york state. a lake, a river and a town, the name of you. seneca was also the name of a celebrity, roman, philosopher, teacher of nero.
- Patricka nobleman,noble, patrician,noble-born,patrick how a young man name is pronounced patrik. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patrick is "patrician, noble". the original latin, patricius, was a title. the romans, once they have been divided, political and social world in which the plebeians (people) and patricians (nobles). the famous saint patrick, patron of ireland (fourth and fifth century) whose feast day is the 17th of march has the name its irish associations. the name is spread outside of ireland in the 18th century. century. see also peyton. american statesman, patrick henry, actor patrick fugit, patrick swayze wore on, patrick dempsey, jason patric; the playwright john patrick shanley; basketball player patrick ewing.
- Vernonthe alder,the alder tree,the tree of alder,the place of the alders,vernon how a young man name is pronounced see-no. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of vernon is erlenwäldchen. name and aristocratic surname brought to england at the time of the norman conquest, and used as an english name in the 19th century. vern and verne are related to english/french surnames often as the short form of vernon or lavern. statesman vernon jordan.
- Ramsaylow country,ramsay as a boy's name (also as a girl's name ramsay), is very ram-zee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "garlic island". possibly, "raven island" or "ram island", or (old norse) "a fort on the island." place name, originally a common surname in scotland. english statesman ramsay mcdonald, the american attorney-general ramsey clark.,ramsay, as a girl's name (also known as boy's name ramsay), is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "raven island; ram island". place name, was originally a common surname in scotland, and rarely used as a name for a child.,raven ' s island
- Kofiborn on friday,kofi, as young is the name of the cedi origin, and the meaning of kofi is "born on friday". akan name. statesman, kofi annan.,man-child born on a friday
- Periclesvery famous,all the glory,pericles as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of pericles is "very famous". name of a statesman in athens of greece (fourth century a. c.), who supports the democracy and the empire of athens. in the 19ten century, the slave owners in south america, at times, had slaves, the names classics such as pericles or aeneas, and is propagated, as in the families.
- Pompeopompeo as a young man, name, italian, and latin, and the importance of pompeo is "five". the word "pompe". it can also be from the greek word "pempo", with the meaning of "person in charge". pompey was a statesman, a roman and the army, caesar's main rival. is a saint named pompey, whose feast day is 10. april.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name