- Name :Erva
- Meaning :a Finnish word meaning the hay grown after harvesting.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Erva
- DarshanVision, Knowledge, Observation, Doctrine, Philosophy, Perceive or vision or paying respect or religious text, Vision of progress
- DharshanVision, Knowledge, Observation, Doctrine, Philosophy, Perceive or vision or paying respect or religious text, Paying Respect, Praying, Performing religious and spiritual rituals
- AbdullahServant of God (Allah), God's slave or servant of Allah, Islamic mystic Muhammad's father name was Abdullah.
- AgamComing, Arrival, A name of Jain shastra, Insight, Intelligence, Wisdom, Extending Far, Profound, Unimaginable, Intelligent, Pervasive, Intense
- Jarvisjarvis how a young man name is pronounced jar-viss. it is of french origin. variant of french called gervaise of gervase, possibly, with the meaning "spear" or "with honors". the musicians jarvis cocker.,spear-man
- Athenaathena as a girl's name is pronounced you near. it is of greek origin, and the importance of athena is "form". mythology: the virgin goddess of wisdom and war, in connection with the roman goddess minerva. homer in "odyssey", refers to them as "gray-eyed athena".,goddess of wisdom and war spicy to praise, the lady of athens, of wisdom,of course
- LlanzoLlanzo is the Jamaican form of Lance and means servant or God like., Llanzo is the Jamaican form of Lance and means servant or God like.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name