- Name :Erian
- Meaning :someone from Ireland.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Erian
- Arielariel as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name ariel) is very ayr-ee-ul. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. literary shakespeare gave the name of this playful spirit in "the storm". ariel was also become popular in modern times, such as the name of the little mermaid, walt disney ' s animated movie "the little mermaid". ariel is a modern pattern.,ariel as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl ariel) is very ar-ee-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ariel is "lion of god". biblical name of jerusalem. also the biblical name of a place, in the case of the sumerians. literary shakespeare gave that name to this playful spirit, it can disappear in "the storm". the name has connotations of the other, and despite the fact that shakespeare's play, ariel is a man, it is more often used for girls in modern times. israeli politicians ariel sharon.,god's lion,lion, the god, the hero of the age of the stove
- Calvinnaked, hairless,calvin as a young man by the name pronounced kal-vin. it is of french origin, and the importance of calvin is "little early". diminutive of "birth", the french "chauve". a roman city, and of the family, the clan name as a surname. to transfer a name as homage to 16th-century french religious reformer john calvin, whose thought profoundly affects the presbyterians, methodists, and the huguenots branches of protestantism. family in the modern age, through bill watterson country ' s cartoon feature of "calvin and hobbes". u.s. president calvin coolidge; composer calvin hamptom; italian composer italo calvino.,little soon, a, the desertion of
- SumerBorn during the Summer, A divine mountain, A region in modern day Iraq that was the home of the sumerians, Gold mountain, born in the summer month.
- Knoxfrom the top of the small hill,from the top of the hill,knox as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of knox is "round-top hill". john knox founded the presbyterian church of scotland in the mid-16th century.round hill
- ApsoName of a Sumerian God. It's also a term used for a source of fresh water., Name of a Sumerian God. It's also a term used for a source of fresh water.
- Alikaalika as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lee-kah. its origin is nigerian and the importance of alika is "the most beautiful". the hawaiian form of alex. also the shape of the alice.,the guardian,of a noble family,in truth; most beautiful
- Zidanathe name of zidana is a girl name . a dark european girl' name, remember many, algerians, surnames french football star zinedine zidane
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name