- Name :Era
- Meaning :In Hindi Yug, Earth, Muse, wind or air, it also means a very long duration of time.
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :6
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Era
- SamairaEnchanting, Protected by God, Guardian (Celebrity Name: Karishma Kapoor), A compagnion in the converations led at night
- MirayaDevotee of Lord Krishna (Celebrity Name: Priyanka Gandhi), Name of Lord Krishna's devotee, A variant spelling is Meera
- AyanThe pathway to the Sun, Arabic - Time, Era, Sanskrit - Halting, Name of Lord Ganesh, Urudu - God's Gift, Persian - Inspiration
- NihalNew, Rainy, Handsome, Gratified, Happy, Successful, Satisfied, Sapling, Exuberant, prosperous, jubilant, positive.
- Saanvikathe name of saanvika is a girl name . another transliteration of the names sanvika, in relationship with the goddess lakshmi.
- AksharaLetters, Goddess Saraswati, Letter, Syllable, Sound, Unalterable, Not perishable, One of many names of Lord Vishnu, Name of Lord Brahma
- MitakshiGoddess Durga, Derived from Mit, Mit - fixed in the earth, Founded, Established, Measured, A friend, Defined, Moderate, Concise, Known, Understood
- Myramary, myrrh, or miracles,of myra like a girl's name is pronounced m & e-rah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of myra is "myrrh". female of myron. a poetic and literary invention in the 17th century, and is used as a name since the 19th century. century. see also mayra and moira. author maira kalman. also the shape of the almera. also the shape of elmira. also the shape of miranda.,aroma of myrrh sweet riechendem oil
- MokshMukti, Emancipation, Liberation, Salvation, Another name for mount Meru, Salvation, Mukti, Emancipation, Liberation, One who has self-realization and self-knowledge
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name