- Name :Eos
- Meaning :the meaning is dawn.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Eos
- Clioclio as a girl's name is pronounced kly-oh. it is of greek origin, and the importance of clio is "glory". from kleio (derived from "kleos"), a name from mythology, the muse of the historical board. there are nine muses, daughters of zeus and mnemosyne, and each represents an art or science. kalliope (epic poetry), terpsichore (choral song and dance), and thalis (comedy) have survived as a given name. also as a variant of cleo, nickname of cleopatra and the short form of cliona.,glory,messengers
- Eosterwinean ancient Christianity father in Anglo-Saxon culture., an ancient Christianity father in Anglo-Saxon culture.
- Elnoraelnora how to a girl's name is pronounced the=or-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of elnora is "compassion". of the eleos. also variant of helen, eleanor, elbows and elaine.
- Manthosthe name of manthos is a name of children . a greek variant of matthew, belonging to a 16. century revolutionary, manthos (matthaios) papagiannis, as well as some notable of the modern institution, such as footballers manthos (mattheos) falagas.
- Teclakey as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of the key is "the glory of god." of "theos kleia". traditional, according to the legend, santa tecla, converted by st. paul, was the first female christian martyr. the name is very popular in greece.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name