- Name :Emma
- Meaning :Whole, Complete, the meaning of this name is universal whole.
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :5
- Syllables :3
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Emma
- Emmanuela word used for the Messiah in the old testament which also means god is with us., a word used for the Messiah in the old testament which also means god is with us.
- Emilythe rival, the rival,emily as a girl's name is pronounced em-i-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of emily is "rival; laborious; eager". female emil, from its latin name aemilia, the feminine form of the ancient city, the roman surname aemilius (probably from aemulus). literary: the way of emelye was used in the 14th century of chaucer ' s "the knight ' s tale", which was a translation of emilia, the form in chaucer 's source, boccaccio' s teseida. there is overlap in the use between the variations of emily, amelia, emma and emmeline. 19th-century writer and poet emily bronte; poet emily dickinson; ettiquette maven emily post; actress emily watson.,rival,to strive or excel or rival
- EmmanVictorious; Pious; God Fearing; Devoted to God; Faith in religion, Victorious, Pious, God Fearing, Devoted to God, Faith in religion
- Manuelgod is with us,god with us,manuel how a young man name is pronounced complaint wel. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of emmanuel is "god with us". abbreviation of emmanuel. manolito was one of the spanish biggest killers. shoe designer manolo blahnik; artist manuel ocampo; baseball player manny ramirez.
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- AmmanuelAssyrian variant of Emmanuel. It means God is with us., Assyrian variant of Emmanuel. It means God is with us.
- Emmanuelathis is the feminine form of the Biblical name for the Messiah and also has the meaning that god should be with us.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name