- Name :Elma
- Meaning :Apple, One who is sweet like an apple
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :4
- Syllables :3
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Mesha (A, L, E, I, O)
- Nakshatra :Krithika (A, Ee, U, EA, I, E)
Similar Names For Elma
- Madelinehigh tower or woman of magdala,madeline, a young girl of name is quite mad-a-linn. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of madeline is "woman from magdala". variant of madeleine, which is the french version. place-name: magdalena was a city beside the lake of galilee, of the house of st. mary magdalene, out of whom jesus had healed and who was in his crucifixion. literary: luis bemelmann 's children' s books had a student french character wearing a wide-brimmed hat, called madeline. actresses madeline kahn, madeleine stowe.,mary magdalene, magdalene (tower),the woman of magdala,a woman of magdala
- Harperharfenspieler,harfenspieler (the instrument of fortune),harper, as a young man by the name (even more extended, names girl harper), who speaks of har-pro. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of harper is "harpist, spielmann". professional last name as a first name.,harper as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys in the name of harper) is the old english source, the musician". the name became famous, as harper lee publishes her novel "to kill a mockingbird" (1960).
- Selmadivine, helmet,protective clothing, as the god helmet,selma how to a girl's name is pronounced sel-mah. it is the old german and arabic origin, and the meaning of selma is "helmet of god; safe". feminine abbreviation of anselma; variant of salma. the actress selma blair. also the form of salome.
- Velmastout protector,the brave protector,velma how to a girl's name is pronounced vel-ma. it is of old german origin, and the importance of velma is strong protector. variant of wilma. it is also a variant of selma or thelma, or maybe a combination of both. also the form of wilhelmina.
- Riordana bard for the king,bard, king, poet,riordan as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of riordan is "bard, spielmann".,royal poet
- Edelmiraedelmira as a girl is of spanish and arabic origin, and the importance of edelmira is "princess". also a feminine form of the name of german adelmar, meaning "noble, the most famous". also the shape of the almera.,women of the nobility
- Delmathe beautiful daughter,delma how to a girl's name is pronounced mah. it is of german origin and the importance of delma is "noble, the most famous". abbreviation of adelma. it can also be a irish abbreviation of fidelma.,unknown
- Gavrochethe name of gavroche, which is a name of children . in victor hugo's novel, les misérables, gavroche, that is the name adopted by the unhappy younger brother of éponine and azelma thénardier, once enabled, in the streets, of his cruel and selfish of the parents. the name of gavroche, who was, therefore, a french colloquial, the word with the meaning of "urchin" or "the rebellious son".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name